5-star RB Zach Evans will reportedly not play for Georgia despite signing with the Bulldogs

BuckNasty83

I seriously had to Google who played in the Rose Bowl this year. I doubt many cared to watch Oregon vs Wisconsin . But I bet almost every football fan tuned in to watch the peach bowl, the fiesta bowl and the NCG. Unless the Rose is hosting a CFBCG, it won't carry the same weight it did pre playoff era.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I seriously had to Google who played in the Rose Bowl this year. I doubt many cared to watch Oregon vs Wisconsin . But I bet almost every football fan tuned in to watch the peach bowl, the fiesta bowl and the NCG. Unless the Rose is hosting a CFBCG, it won't carry the same weight it did pre playoff era.
It determined who was gonna play in the NC. I don’t care how you feel about it. I don’t care what you think of Kirby or Georgia. But what you’re saying is willfully stupid and nonsense.?

TinKnocker

Lord have mercy son. Not only was the UGA/OK game a playoff game, it was also the highest scoring game in Rose Bowl history and most agreed it was one of the best CFB games played that season. Many even compared it to USC/TX.........but yeah, it was a meaningless game. :rofl:

Someone served this kid some radiator shine up in the hills.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Y'all need a little perspective here on this Rose Bowl stuff. It is now a meaningless game in Bucky's eyes because 10rc has no PRAYER of getting there anytime in the next DECADE.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
If ever

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Kirby hasn't won a big game yet either ? Even loses some of the small ones

Beat Notre Dame twice, Beat Oklahoma, Beat Auburn three years in a row, Beat UF three years in a row. Whether you want to admit it or nor those were all big games.

Philhutch80

Banned
Are you sure? Because you just claimed that “experts” are calling tekk a sleeping “giant”. And didn’t even provide sources.

Sleeping giant :rofl:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/saturd...all-jackets-pass-georgia-2020-recruiting/amp/
https://athlonsports.com/college-football/acc-coaches-talk-anonymously-about-conference-foes-2019
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.greenvilleonline.com/amp/2082338001
https://footballsoutheast.com/georgia-tech-geoff-collins-college-footballs-next-sleeping-giant/

You are barking up the wrong tree with elfiii!

Many have tried, Many have gone!

Riiiiiight. I’m not worried about Johnny Tyler aka elfiii.

Sleeping I do agree with!
The giant part is hilarious!

If Tech is a sleeping giant UGA will win the next 10 Nattys!

Funny because there have been CFB coaches who have said that if Tech had the same players UGA did they could actually win natty’s consistently.

I see you failed basic football knowledge 101, but not your typing class. :rofl:

I liked CMR, but after his first 5 years, he had a hard time beating Florida or winning the big one.

Funny, your football knowledge is wrong. The SEC East was actually a powerhouse and from 98-08 won how many NC’s??? Top tier coaches were in the division as well. Kirby basically took over in one of the weakest divisions in CFB and has yet to be challenged in the division, but when he goes against the SEC West what happens??? He’s gets put in his place.

Philhutch80

Banned
Kirby and Richt are not the same. Richt won very few big games, Kirby knocked that one off pretty quick. Without checking I dont think Richt ever had three wins in a row over Fla and beat UT threes times the same years. In CMR first 3 years his highest recruiting class was ranked 7th. In CKS first 3, his lowest was 6th. You assessment of the two coaches is as about as accurate as your statement that it took Saban five years to win his first NC. Actually none of your post are big on accuracy. You must be using GT Math. Smartest thing Tech ever did was get out of the SEC.

Typical dwag fan trying to move the goal post. Kirby lost the big game the only time he got there. I can tell you are a complete idiot as I never said it took Saban five years to win a natty, it took him eight. Meyers did it in five. Is your last name Dumas???

BuckNasty83

Yall are right, I forgot about the Oklahoma win and it being in the Rose Bowl that year.

My point was, unless it's a playoff destination, it's not what it used to be. Again, with the CFP, the addition of (your name here bowl), I think we can agree on that. Yalls rose bowl appearance and win was a big one. I'll give Kirby that over Mark if you want.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Yall are right, I forgot about the Oklahoma win and it being in the Rose Bowl that year.

My point was, unless it's a playoff destination, it's not what it used to be. Again, with the CFP, the addition of (your name here bowl), I think we can agree on that. Yalls rose bowl appearance and win was a big one. I'll give Kirby that over Mark if you want.
”if you want.” ?. It’s a fact whether you acknowledge or deny it.