9/17 AM

dang

DANG !!!
Sittin this one out but enjoyed reading the action. Good luck y’all!!

Worley

VERY slow, not a deer spotted so far for me.

hunter922jr

No deer yet but just had a squirrel come walking down the log that my feet are resting on and I let him get to about 3 feet and jumped at him and he just about came out of his skin? he’s still fussing back here behind me.

Worley

Big foot, that’s a fine looking rack of chocolate. Congratulations sir!

Worley

Big Body deer 100yds, just caught glimpse in thicket…hang on this could get good

Hunter922

Nice buck Foot , looks like he terrorized a tree or two before he got to you..

Big Foot

He showed up at 7:34 - shot him at 25 yards - lung - he blew up the woods toting the arrow - tried to clear the fence and was done. That arrow hitting him sounded like he was hit with an aluminum baseball bat - whack/bam.

Talked myself into getting past the buck fever, but dang not sure how he didn’t hear me breathing lol - he quartered ever so slightly and my single pin found it’s mark - my Switchback XT and 2 blade rage got r done. Awesome hunt - and thanks for letting me share here.

Attachments

• DDD2BB63-5097-41BF-8672-FAA702DF7FCE.jpeg
    DDD2BB63-5097-41BF-8672-FAA702DF7FCE.jpeg
    348.2 KB · Views: 112

jmac7469

Wild morning haven't flung arrow but been covered up all morning. Wind is picking up this is the first lull been about 20 minutes since anything has walked in. Had an absolute TANK of a bear at first light just pass by, and its been the doe ywarling and small buck parade ever since then.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Missing out on the GA LFTT, but should be up in Oklahoma in the next couple weeks. And....we have fall turkey out here!

couple'a nice ones, fellas.