A few more

fatback

Went back to the river again today after work. Went to a different stretch than I fished last time. Black and yellow beetle spin was the ticket. Even found a few nice specs mixed in with the bluegills and redbreasts. Bout as much fun as fella can have fishing. Don’t get me wrong I like catching fish all different ways but wading a slow South Georgia creek/river is about my favorite when it’s right like it is now. E71FFC07-2BF5-4A65-85A3-0BCE2BEABD7C.jpeg

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
That’s about as fine a mess of fish as you can ask for , congrats ! I’ve got a Satilla trip coming soon and can’t wait

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Went back to the river again today after work. Went to a different stretch than I fished last time. Black and yellow beetle spin was the ticket. Even found a few nice specs mixed in with the bluegills and redbreasts. Bout as much fun as fella can have fishing. Don’t get me wrong I like catching fish all different ways but wading a slow South Georgia creek/river is about my favorite when it’s right like it is now. View attachment 1149543
That’s about as good as it gets.To put it another way that on a scale of ten,is a ten.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Wade fishing creeks is my favorite way to fish.