A Little Humor

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Let's never forget the main purpose of this forum is to request prayer for ones in need. I was thinking the way alot of the threads have been going here of late is LESBIAN MINSTERS WHO DRINK AND HOLD SECOND JOBS gonna be the next thread. I'm not being critical of the recent threads most were good discussions, but let's lighten up. As of late several have posted religious jokes. I'll post one and someone else post another. Nothing offensive just clean & funny.
Three ministers were fishing in a boat, a Baptist a Methodist and a Catholic. After awhile the Catholic said I've got to use the bathroom and he proceeded to step over the side of the boat and walk on the water to shore. The Baptist couldn't believe his eyes and told him I can't believe what I just saw. In a few minutes the Methodist said I've gotta go too and walked across the water to shore, when he came back the Baptist said fellows I don't believe what I'm seeing but I've got just as much faith as either of you . I'm gonna try it and he stepped over the side of the boat and hit bottom, he finally got back in the boat, sat there awhile and tried it again. Same results he hit bottom. The Catholic punched The Methodist and said sooner or later we're gonna have to tell him where them rocks are. :rofl: