A Slow Motion Train Wreck, the Midwest Edition

slow motion

Had a couple hours to kill so i shot some. Still got a little work to do dialing in the Wraith at 50. Had tighter groups but was tired walking up and down the hill by the time I thought to take a pic and they were opening up. 35 or less is looking good though no pic. 50 is too far but sometimes shooting that far out helps me to concentrate at closer distances. 20240424_145100.jpg

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
No turkeys to be found. I only had one give me the chance. He was across a deep creek gobbling hard. I couldnt cross on foot either direction Ran to truck and went a mile down the road and around and back to where he was.

Course he shut up and I never saw or even heard him again.

slow motion

No turkeys to be found. I only had one give me the chance. He was across a deep creek gobbling hard. I couldnt cross on foot either direction Ran to truck and went a mile down the road and around and back to where he was.

He probably crossed to the other side and was mumbling something about a tease.

Jim Boyd

Star crossed lovers.

flatsmaster

Check cleared on lease in Green County Illinois. NOW it's official. Woooooooooooo.

And since I haven't In a while.

GO DAWGS
Congrats Dale
My buddy dribbled mine to the bank also but it cleared …. Made a plan on tweaking how we lay out food plots and hopefully get some rain this year instead of drought they dealt with last year and bucks will be fat and happy !!!

bilgerat

Senior
I just spoke with my Kentucky farms owner and secured an additional 80 acres. It’s a river bottom corn field with a big wooded creek running thru it . It has an old road bed running along the creek that the deer use as a highway . I’ve got the get up there soon and put some stands and cams out ! IMG_6332.png

slow motion

I just spoke with my Kentucky farms owner and secured an additional 80 acres. It’s a river bottom corn field with a big wooded creek running thru it . It has an old road bed running along the creek that the deer use as a highway . I’ve got the get up there soon and put some stands and cams out ! View attachment 1305748
Sweet. Get em brother

Jim Boyd

I just spoke with my Kentucky farms owner and secured an additional 80 acres. It’s a river bottom corn field with a big wooded creek running thru it . It has an old road bed running along the creek that the deer use as a highway . I’ve got the get up there soon and put some stands and cams out ! View attachment 1305748

Very very nice!

Jim Boyd