Ain't as good as a Driveler #410

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
My 6.5x 14 trailer is sitting in my driveway if you need to use it. Now or anytime.
Appreciate it. The 5.5x that my BIL has is just barely wide enough, doesn't have working lights, and probably has an expired tag(I didn't look).

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
This is why I bought a trailer.
Got tired of fixing the lights on every one I borrowed.
I don't have friends like Milk and Trad.
There stuff prolly works.
Yup, I bought a new one about 9 years ago for the same reasons. I was use to having a pickup and really didn't need a trailer. I had an older one that was home made that I was tired of fooling with. Then after my pickup died, I bought a jeep Cherokee and really needed a trailer.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
What smell Ms Keebs? Good morning, did you get a new ride?
No thread, like Gobblin said, I sure miss Mill................ no new ride but got a better quote on fixing the timing chain, less than half of the other 2 quotes, working toward that!:cheers:
Did somebody ring the bell? Cause it sure feels like nap time here. As soon as I get this stew eaten it's going to be over.
see below...............
Fighting the sleep monster myself.
speaking of stew, I did a first last night, I made a shrimp & corn Chowda, lawd have mercy, now I'm ready to try different flavors and yes, brought it for lunch with some saltines and I soooo needed a nap afterwards!!facepalm:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Mill was a character but good people. Miss him being around.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Quitting drinking is a good thing. If it led to him not posting I’m happy for him.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Ol Quack and me have been friends from way back. Him and Miss Dawn are goodern gold. I need to give him a holler.
I haven’t talked to him in a long while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts