Ain't as good as a Driveler #410

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Thinking about my brother this morning .

I think of my son every day. I believe that it acknowledges to me how much I loved him.
You letting us know verifies to us something we already knew is that you loved your brother as well.

We each are involved in the grieving process. We are all just at a different point in the journey.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I was watching my neighbors parking lot last night and heard gunshots.Headed over that way.Saw 2 young men running into the neighborhood.The dog tracked tracked 1 down and bit him.He spent the night in jail.
Over 200 people at an event rental space all between 16 and 22. My town is becoming the hood quickly.
:eek: DANG!

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I was watching my neighbors parking lot last night and heard gunshots.Headed over that way.Saw 2 young men running into the neighborhood.The dog tracked tracked 1 down and bit him.He spent the night in jail.
Over 200 people at an event rental space all between 16 and 22. My town is becoming the hood quickly.

I must assume you were carrying ????

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
We each are involved in the grieving process. We are all just at a different point in the journey.
Isn't that the truth. My first thought every morning is my sweet mama. Every since she went to Heaven I shed tears just thinking about her. H22 finally got used to it. He used to say, Oh Lawd you aint gonna cry are ya. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.