Akc yellow lab puppies for sale

I have 10 yellow pups that will be ready on the 26th of August. 4 male and 6 females. They were born July 15th. The mother is light cream yellow with green eyes and weighs around 85 to 90 lbs before pregnacy. She is 2 yrs old. She comes from hunting background and is excellent at retrieving and has started doing duck hunting this past season. She has FC and MH in her bloodline. The father is also yellow(more darker yellow) He is 7 yrs old. I am asking 400.00 for the pups and they will be dewormed and have first shots. I will have their papers and a generation paper to go with each pup that is sold. If anyone is interesed please PM me here or respond to this post. I am posting some pics of the mom and of the puppies.

Thanks
Melissa

Attachments

• widgeon.bmp
    37.6 KB · Views: 2,364
  • DSCN0446.jpg
    DSCN0446.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 2,544
1 week old puppies

Here are some pics I took this morning of the Mother and of the puppies 1 week old. I am also including some of the Mother and the Father

Attachments

• WIDGEON AND PUPS 1 WK OLD.jpg
    WIDGEON AND PUPS 1 WK OLD.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 2,306
  • WIDGEON AND HUNTER.jpg
    WIDGEON AND HUNTER.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 2,265
  • WIDGEON JULY 2010.jpg
    WIDGEON JULY 2010.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 2,220
  • PUPS 1 WK OLD.jpg
    PUPS 1 WK OLD.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 2,322
  • JULY 2010 PUPS AND MOM.jpg
    JULY 2010 PUPS AND MOM.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 2,303
No she is not. She has the same father from the last litter I had but a different mother. She was born a few months after the litter I had. I lost the mother a couple years ago and we acquired her from our friend that had the father we bred to back then.

I will keep you updated. I have 2 wk old pics to post today. Hopefully I will get these up today.

2 weeks old

Here is a picture that I took this morning of the puppies. They are 2 weeks old today and their eyes have started to open up. If anyone is interested I will reserve puppies for people if you give me your information. Again I have 6 females and 4 males. The largest of the litter is a male and is a darker yellow color. The smallest of the litter is female and is a darker yellow color as well. She is also the darkest of the bunch. I will be giving them their first dose of wormer next week when they are 3 weeks old. Pictures to come next week when they are 3 weeks old.

Attachments

• DSCN0480.jpg
    DSCN0480.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,933
3 weeks old

Here are some pics of the puppies 3 weeks old today. They are walking and growling at each other. I wormed them today as well. They haven't cut their teeth yet but you can feel them under the gums. They should have them any day now. They are very curious about the momma's food and try to sniff and put some in their mouth's. I assume they will be starting to wean off her in the next week or so.

Attachments

• DSCN0519.jpg
    DSCN0519.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,801
  • DSCN0521.jpg
    DSCN0521.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,783
4 weeks old

The puppies are eating puppy food wet and drinking water. They are still drinking on some of mom's milk but rather have the puppy food instead. Will be weaning them completely off of her sometime this week. Only a couple weeks left and they will be ready for their new homes. All 10 are still up for grabs. :biggrin2: I will try to get new pics up of them this week sometime.