Alabama / Miami (2021) ?

Deerhunter12454

Y’all forget Saban is one of the best Opening weekend Spread coverers in football. He’s also insane at covering FH spreads. I’m hoping tonight’s Clemson v Georgia game is more exciting

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Lol @ Miami’s HC acting like that wasn’t kick carch interference. He tackled the guy before the ball even got there

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Now throw the bomb

fishnguy

Regardless of how the Dawgs do, National Championships have to go through Bama! They must have a special mental training they go through over there in addition to getting great talent.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
The only thing that will beat the opening weekend of SEC football, will be listening to the games while hunting over some white oaks
Love hunting those oak flats. Killed this one in 2008 feeding early in the day. Look at all the acorns on the ground around him. Trees were puking acorns that year!

9-Pnt (Nov. 6, 2008) (2).JPG

9-Pnt (Nov. 6, 2008) (3).JPG

kingfish

Tradition for me is to listen to the Fla-Ga game 30 feet up a cypress/pine tree. I have a Sony Walk Man I bought at JM Fields for 99 bucks back in the 80's. It still works and back in the day, it was as high tech as you could get. I think now you can get something like it for 9.00 or just listen to the game on your phone. Great pic and nice buck !!!