One of my last meals.

little rascal

Crawfish we prepped and froze for winter til next Crawfish season. Got Tonsil Cancer and in lymphnode. Been thru the rigamaroe since Feburary. Might finally get some treatment here finally. Had to get some teeth pulled. Been taking forever. But will still eat what I can when i can. Getting a port and a feeding tube. Ya’ll want some good recipes for a feeding tube. Guess we see how it goes!!

Attachments

• IMG_4258.jpeg
    IMG_4258.jpeg
    232 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4259.jpeg
    IMG_4259.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4260.jpeg
    IMG_4260.jpeg
    374.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4261.jpeg
    IMG_4261.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4262.jpeg
    IMG_4262.jpeg
    129 KB · Views: 11

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Crawfish we prepped and froze for winter til next Crawfish season. Got Tonsil Cancer and in lymphnode. Been thru the rigamaroe since Feburary. Might finally get some treatment here finally. Had to get some teeth pulled. Been taking forever. But will still eat what I can when i can. Getting a port and a feeding tube. Ya’ll want some good recipes for a feeding tube. Guess we see how it goes!!
Once again .. I hate to hear that Bro., and hope that everything works out O.K. Just remember even if you can't eat for a while.. the dogs, cats, and your Darlin' still have to.

little rascal

Oh they eat fine, even if I can’t. Wife has been a trooper! I still try to cook it even if I can’t eat it. Dog’s will never go without, wife won’t go without. Me , I can eat some stuff, whiskey and beer usually get involved and I don’t want food. Sleep very poor.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Hate to hear that, man. Hang in there.

slow motion

Sorry to hear it. Can't know how you feel but will pray for healing for you. Keep your nutrition up whether its eating or the feeding tube. It will help your body fight.

hawkeye123

Sorry to hear this..hang in there, cancer surivor & just found out I've got Leukemia now but no treatment yet , keep posting..love your food pics & any friend of Batjack is a good man in my book!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Sorry to hear this..hang in there, cancer surivor & just found out I've got Leukemia now but no treatment yet , keep posting..love your food pics & any friend of Batjack is a good man in my book!
You hang tough too, Brother.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
I'm sorry to hear this.
Praying for your healing.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Stay strong sir, fight this thing!

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Need anything I'm a couple miles down the road.

georgia_home

Hawkeye and little rascal, wish you guys the best!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
sad news. I hope you overcome this thing. I'm sorry you are having to go though it. ::;

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Duff

Yes. Prayers for both you guys

Latest posts