Alabama players agree, Georgia ‘toughest team’ Tide faced last season

TinKnocker

Alabama does not have have a monopoly on botched fake punts...I can think of another one in the SEC championship game.
No, to hear everyone tell it, Kirby owns that monopoly. No one in the history of the game has ever made a bad special teams call. Just Kirby.

TinKnocker

No, to hear everyone tell it, Kirby owns that monopoly. No one in the history of the game has ever made a bad special teams call. Just Kirby.
Matter of fact, it was probably Kirby's call to let Griffith attempt that 56 yarder against Auburn that cost Bama a shot at a national title. He probably told Saban to throw the review flag for the clock review too.

Kirby been messin up for years!

BamaGeorgialine

He can't adjust during the game if he is losing, he has his plan set in stone for every game....Hurts bailed em out last year cause ol Tuna Helper got hurt. Clemson...fake punt....yeah that went well. That was desperation cause Saban ain't much of a gadget guy.
My bad. I thought Tua brought them back the year before. Guess I was dreaming. You don't become the best coach in the country by not adjusting during a game. They've been good to adjust sometimes when they are already winning so that the other team can't comeback. Adjustments aren't always when you are behind. Come on brother. Watch football a little closer

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Alabama fans are so easy to stir up. All these championships y’all brag about and you’re still the most insecure fan base in college football. And the dumbest.

SpotandStalk

He can't adjust during the game if he is losing, he has his plan set in stone for every game....Hurts bailed em out last year cause ol Tuna Helper got hurt. Clemson...fake punt....yeah that went well. That was desperation cause Saban ain't much of a gadget guy.

???

Nitram4891

Flop Thief

TinKnocker

Honestly, I think this is all just as much overblown as it is misinterpreted.

IMO Clemson "out finessed" Bama. They schemed them to death. Venables put a masterful game-plan into action and the players executed with precision.

GA on the other hand stood toe to toe and traded swings to see who would fall first. And ultimately I think it's why GA lost. While GA has recruited well recently, Bama has recruited well for a decade+. GA didn't have the depth for their game-plan for bullying Bama. It worked for a half, but they ran out of depth.

I think those are the differences everyone overlooks. Everyone is too excited to print the next headline or find the next big reason to be offended and end up overlooking the finer points. Clemson schemed and finessed Bama. GA bullied them. One of these game-plans will obviously leave more bumps and bruises than the other.

BamaGeorgialine

Alabama fans are so easy to stir up. All these championships y’all brag about and you’re still the most insecure fan base in college football. And the dumbest.
The championships that you speak of aren't bragging rights, they're facts. Dumbest would be Saban can't adjust. That's not insecurity, that's just funny

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
The championships that you speak of aren't bragging rights, they're facts. Dumbest would be Saban can't adjust. That's not insecurity, that's just funny

That thing that went flying low over your head was the point.

BamaGeorgialine

That thing that went flying low over your head was the point.
I was responding to the guy that said Saban can't adjust if his game plan doesn't work. The last two championships that they won, they were behind in both of them by a touchdown or more at one point. You jump in with your insults, which are fine. You are entitled to your opinion. Someone who calls himself South Ga Dawg probably has never been accused of being overly bright by anyone other than their Stepmomma, Stepdeddy, and maybe their stepsister aka (girlfriend)

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Bammers making sister dating jokes is PEAK irony.

Maybe we should start another Tide Fans pictures thread so even the Bammers can get the point?

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I was responding to the guy that said Saban can't adjust if his game plan doesn't work. The last two championships that they won, they were behind in both of them by a touchdown or more at one point. You jump in with your insults, which are fine. You are entitled to your opinion. Someone who calls himself South Ga Dawg probably has never been accused of being overly bright by anyone other than their Stepmomma, Stepdeddy, and maybe their stepsister aka (girlfriend)

Lol. Overreact much? As good as I'm sure it made you feel to type that and as clever as it probably sounded in your head, it doesn't bother me, nothing you said changes the fact that Alabama fans somehow still manage to have an inferiority complex despite all of their success, and you might want to change your screen name from a play on the name of two gay pop country singers before you make cracks about anybody else's.?. But keep trying little buckaroo.

Last edited:

BamaGeorgialine

Lol. Overreact much? As good as I'm sure it made you feel to type that and as clever as it probably sounded in your head, it doesn't bother me, nothing you said changes the fact that Alabama fans somehow still manage to have an inferiority complex despite all of their success, and you might want to change your screen name from a play on the name of two gay pop country singers before you make cracks about anybody else's.?. But keep trying little buckaroo.
I picked that name so that I could have one good team and one mediocre team representing the SEC. If I had picked FloridaGeorgialine I'd have two mediocre teams. Well, I take that back. The Gators have won a championship in the last couple of decades. You're right about one thing and that's the gay band. I don't listen to today's country music. It's Sturgill Simpson, Cody Jinks or the Steeldrivers on my radio! Row Tide!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Bama is okay, they just got the most arrogant fans in the world.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I picked that name so that I could have one good team and one mediocre team representing the SEC. If I had picked FloridaGeorgialine I'd have two mediocre teams. Well, I take that back. The Gators have won a championship in the last couple of decades. You're right about one thing and that's the gay band. I don't listen to today's country music. It's Sturgill Simpson, Cody Jinks or the Steeldrivers on my radio! Row Tide!

I heard that. You’ve got a fine taste in music.?