Alex Murdaugh

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
He could be a sociopath/psychopath and won't feel any guilt anyway.
Or he doesn't believe in "the hot place" and has no fear of it. If he's mentally capable of these terrible murders who know what really goes through his head? Regardless even if he has no guilt, he will soon have regrets just from the daily grind of prison and all it's associated fears, discomforts & dangers.
He will probably be a jailhouse lawyer....getting his cell mates new trials and all.

Tight Lines

I wondered about that. SC has the death penalty, how did he escape getting that?
The prosecution didn't want to go through the process of having the jurors voir dired which is required for a death penalty trial, I assume because it might have helped the defense pick different jurors.

Dub

Looking forward to seeing what they do with the newly discovered evidence in the Stephen Smith murder.

Hopefully his family will be given some closure with justice finding the light of day.

oldfella1962

He will probably be a jailhouse lawyer....getting his cell mates new trials and all.
I heard that mentioned on talk radio a couple of days ago. It's a good way to keep the bullying and physical attacks under control when you can possibly be to some future benefit to the other inmates. Otherwise, an old, weak white guy in a South Carolina prison would have a very, very hard time to say the least! :oops:

oldfella1962

He will be dead within a year in jail.
That's a possibility. And if that occurs, I would say suicide (actual suicide not Epstein suicide) will be the cause of death. But if he can make himself out to be a useful jailhouse lawyer he'll be okay.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Looking forward to seeing what they do with the newly discovered evidence in the Stephen Smith murder.

Hopefully his family will be given some closure with justice finding the light of day.
What’s the new evidence ?

2dye4

If you look at “Operation Jackpot “ his family and himself was fully engulfed into drugs being smuggled into the US. *** in my book. Power brings full corruption at the highest level.

2dye4

Barrett boulware was a fisherman that brought so many drugs into the US. When he was caught there was a GOVERNMENT informant that was supposed to testify and was struck by a car in East Point,Fl. just before he was to testify against him. Timely death kept him out of prison but cancer got him at a young age.

Tight Lines

I'm going to bet the son ends up being charged with Stephen Smith's murder...it seems that conventional wisdom is that someone whacked him in the head with something and left his body in the road...crazy story coming out of the Low Country...

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I'm going to bet the son ends up being charged with Stephen Smith's murder...it seems that conventional wisdom is that someone whacked him in the head with something and left his body in the road...crazy story coming out of the Low Country...
Someone will eventually talk if more than one person was there

oldfella1962

What a messed up family! :(