All natural cure for Arthritis & RA: virgin coconut oil

04ctd

wife on whole foods kick.

you take two tablespoons of VIRGIN (unprocessed) coconut oil a day (one in coffee, one on toast or something at night, I just eat mine off spoon)

and rub it on foot/arm/hands/wrists.

IDK, YMMV, but my wife quit going to the doctor, and quit taking ALL her med for RA.

she has told everyone about it,
and one buddy has recovered use of his index finger for first time in ten years.

you can buy "refined" which does not TASTE..and you can bake with it.
OMG...it makes the BEST BROWNIES and CAKES...oh WOW...it makes them fluffy and fall apart moist....WOW

it helps me alot.

do some GOOGLE on it

you can OVERPAY for it at health food stores, i think COSTCO has it cheap.

caveat: some people get a bad case of the screaming Obama's from it :(

sinclair1

I did the whole foods thing for one year, lost 67lbs and it helped my RA. It actually pretty much went away, but now I have been off it 6 months and the RA seems to be coming back.
Point is the diet might be what's helping and not rubbing it on your skin.
Good luck after a year I decided I needed the grill to burn or I was killing myself:bounce:

I will do it again next year as I did feel better eating that way, but no way on this earth I could do it for life. After a year I had the urge to look at a Prius ::ke:

04ctd

we really have not changed our food, just the coconut oil
she just talks about the whole food stuff :)

wife says, per her research, "you need to consume about 3.5 tablespoons of coconut oil a day, according to researchers, in order to receive its benefits"

i tell you what, it CHANGED HER LIFE. she used to wake up in total pain, wrists & hands aching. and then, she complained all day, and had no hand strength to do anything.

she was totally pain free for about 6 months, but now it is coming back a bit

i just don't want someone to hurt like she did...and me not tell you how to get your quality of life back, for $9 every few weeks.

sinclair1

we really have not changed our food, just the coconut oil
she just talks about the whole food stuff :)

wife says, per her research, "you need to consume about 3.5 tablespoons of coconut oil a day, according to researchers, in order to receive its benefits"

i tell you what, it CHANGED HER LIFE. she used to wake up in total pain, wrists & hands aching. and then, she complained all day, and had no hand strength to do anything.

she was totally pain free for about 6 months, but now it is coming back a bit

i just don't want someone to hurt like she did...and me not tell you how to get your quality of life back, for $9 every few weeks.
:flag:

Redbow

I shall have to give this a try, maybe it will work for me as well. Thanks for the info...

Artfuldodger

Some brands taste weird. My favorite brand is Nutiva. They sell it a Publix. I always ate mine with a peanut butter chaser. The idea of eating a big glob of grease didn't set too well in my mind. The PB disguised the mouth feel and tricked me into thinking I was just eating peanut butter.

georgia357

Thanks for the info, going to get some for my wife to try.

deadend

It is also linked to curbing the effects of Alzheimer's; my grandfather has improved after taking coconut oil daily. Look it up on YouTube. Diet is far more effective than most know.

NOYDB

BANNED
Per ABC over 150 deaths a year from falling Coconuts. (false). Each year there are some. Mostly from people attempting to find shade. The Coconuts are not self aiming. It's not on purpose. No known cases of Coconut poisoning. Allergic reactions do not appear to even be on the radar. Thousands of years of use, not just on tropical islands, but around the world in tropical climates. Probably can't hurt but beware of little umbrellas. You can put an eye out.

Per ABC over 150 deaths a year from falling Coconuts. (false). Each year there are some. Mostly from people attempting to find shade. The Coconuts are not self aiming. It's not on purpose. No known cases of Coconut poisoning. Allergic reactions do not appear to even be on the radar. Thousands of years of use, not just on tropical islands, but around the world in tropical climates. Probably can't hurt but beware of little umbrellas. You can put an eye out.

So how do they check the coconuts to make sure the coconuts haven't been defiled? :huh:

Ellbow

My sister and I green drink and raw food diet every once in a while just to get our systems cleaned out especially after the Holidays.
I can say the coconut oil I've used for cooking just about everything.
I do like it and haven't noticed any arthritic condition coming back as well. Sounds like it is working well for you ;)
El

NOYDB

BANNED
So how do they check the coconuts to make sure the coconuts haven't been defiled? :huh:

Pay your nickel and take your chances. But then again there is a coconut with your name on it. Out of all the thousands of possible nuts that could be defiled you are sure to be the one. Reassuring ain't it.

zedex

Gator Bait
I will have to try that trick. Sometimes, moving after sitting a few minutes is painful and difficult. How long does it take to start easing the pain?

Here's another one to try if you experience coughing fits.

Get some oil of oregano and put two drops under the tongue twice a day- 2 drops in the morning, 2 at night. All it took for me was one evening shot- next day and from there on out, no more coughing fits.

A lady friend from Fiji taught me this one.

Side effects: breath will reek of it very strongly. Extremely strong flavor.
Prevention/cure: wait about 10 minutes then drink anything to weaken the taste and scent

Latest posts