ALONE

DannyW

Caught up to episode 7 (?) last night. I still watch but without the same enthusiasm as the first few years.

Sometimes the lack of just plain common sense is their downfall. I haven't been in true starvation situation, but did anyone see that digit eat the maggot infested grouse?

Come'on man...just tap out. You're going to be gone anyway and it will save you from the most god-awful stomach virus you have ever experienced!

K80Shooter

Caught up to episode 7 (?) last night. I still watch but without the same enthusiasm as the first few years.

Sometimes the lack of just plain common sense is their downfall. I haven't been in true starvation situation, but did anyone see that digit eat the maggot infested grouse?

Come'on man...just tap out. You're going to be gone anyway and it will save you from the most god-awful stomach virus you have ever experienced!
That dude was not the brightest one of the bunch.

Core Lokt

I’m alone quite a bit at home. Is this what y’all are talking about?

I know it’s not but I don’t watch this stuff.

bighonkinjeep

Well done by the final 3. Those conditions were rough.
I know its easy to criticize from the couch but the Aussies I've seen dont seem real sharp or motivated. Had enough and tapping on day 1 ???
Cant drink because you cant start a fire while.its raining and you have a tarp and a pot??
All your.gear got wet and he had a tarp?
Yeah thinking they maybe shoulda expanded the contestant search a little. Hopefully a couple of em have a little more smarts and moxy...

basshappy

BANNED
What happened? Out of town this week.

Mikey got COLD. From the aired footage they came for medical checkup and Mikey was cold, real cold feet and toes. It was edited to appear they were likely going to medical tap him (at least I think that), but Mikey tapped himself out, and they asked him if he was tapping out and he said yes.

It was tough because you think of his family and the autistic boy and how that money had the potential to impact that boy's life for the long haul in a positive and enriching way.

leroy

tell me why mikey didnt/couldnt build a fire....missed it.....and them folks from down under are weird......
I thought same thing but when he was packing up to leave he had a fire? Way the aussies are dropping their show will be over next week lol.

cowhornedspike

Yep. Didn't make sense to me that he was freezing to death inside his small shelter when it seems like a small fire would have kept it pretty comfortable in there.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Yep. Didn't make sense to me that he was freezing to death inside his small shelter when it seems like a small fire would have kept it pretty comfortable in there.

He didn't utilize his time nor efforts wisely. To be honest, in this particular series, none of them did.

Latest posts