**American Bulldog Pups For Sale**Very Reasonable**

BulldogsNBama

Gorgeous litter of American Bulldog pups for sale for $250

**NKC registered and can be UKC registered
**Champion Bloodlines
** Health guarantee
**Mostly Hybrid/Standard/Scott type bloodlines. (Vader Red, Leatherneck Tyson etc.)
** Pups are 14 weeks old, born on 05-09-10
** 1 female still available
** Fawn with white. Lots of color and good pigmentation on nose/eyes!!!
** Vet checked, wormed & 2nd set of shots (all are big, healthy & happy)
**Heavily socialized and raised around children
** Will meet at a reasonable distance

Both parents have excellent temperaments and very nice conformation. These should be athletic and clean-breathing dogs with great conformation just like their parents/grandparents.

The dam is a gorgeous fawn color. Sire is white with fawn patches. Sire & Grandsire can both be seen on my website at www.sayloramericanbulldogs.com. Sire's name is Cotton's White Hunter. Grandsire is Saylor's Doc Holliday. Doc caught a 350lb domestic hog that had escaped it's pen, the first time he ever layed eyes on one. He also will hit a bite sleeve, though he's never had any training at either. He has had a lot of nice show wins as well. Doc needs a Best Male to finish his Championship with the NKC.

Hunter, the sire only needs 25pts to finish his UKC Championship. His belly sister, CH Saylor's Crackerjack, who is my avatar picture, finished up in the UKC top 10 for 2009 and is headed to the UKC Premier Show next week. Several of the pups look a whole lot like Crackerjack!!!

These are real nice pups at a very reasonable price for the breed, so don't miss out!! For more info, please contact Alicia Higgins, Huntsville, AL at 256-337-4636 or email dixiebulldogs79@aol.com.

Pics coming soon.. if can get them uploaded.

Last edited:

BulldogsNBama

Here are some pics of the pups that are still available...

Roxy - Female **SOLD** (Reminds me a lot of her Aunt Crackerjack, the dog in my Avatar, esp her head and face)
DixieXHunterRoxy.jpg

Maya - Female **SOLD** (Very sweet. A wonderful temperament. Wants to be held and loved on all the time.)
DixieXHunterMaya.jpg

Sasha - Female **STILL AVAILABLE** (This little girl is not afraid of anything! Will probably finish out as a lighter fawn/buckskin color much like her Grandsire, Doc Holliday.)
DixieXHunterMissSasha.jpg

Last edited:

BulldogsNBama

It is just what most people call a combo of the Johnson & Scott type American Bulldog. Johnson's being the heavy built, more bullier-looking dog with shorter muzzles. Scott types are generally less bulky and more athletic with straighter forms, usually more suitable for hog hunting or working activities (that's not to say that Johnson's can't).

The term hybrid is probably not really proper, as hybrids are generally referring to offspring from two different species such as a mule. In this case, it is just what most bulldog people refer to as a dog that has both types of American Bulldog in it's background. Many American Bulldogs, if not the majority, probably fall into this category.

Last edited:

BulldogsNBama

Just wanted to add that several of these pups look as though they might do well in a show ring. If someone is interested in getting one of these pups for show, I would be willing to handle/train the pup/dog for the ring for free and transport it, along with my own dogs to some of the UKC/NKC shows we attend.

Owner would be responsible for making sure their dog is registered with the NKC or UKC, providing a crate if needed and also be responsible for any show equipment such as collars, leads, show fee's or transport fee's when bringing the dog to us.

In other words, you are responsible for the cost of things for your own dog and your own gas money to and from my place or an agreed meeting place, to pick up the dog, before we go to a show.

I cannot guarantee that your dog will be a winner or Champion out, but I can honestly say that me and my crew will do our best to promote the dog as much as we do our own dogs, while in the ring and at the shows. After all, these pups are offspring and I want them to be healthy, happy and successful in all aspects!

If anyone buys one of these pups and wants to take me up on my offer, please email me at sayloramericanbulldogs@mindspring.com.

If you want more info on the pups themselves, you will need to contact Alicia Higgins at 256-337-4636 or email dixiebulldogs79@aol.com.

Last edited:

BulldogsNBama

I've updated the list with who's available and who's not.

If anyone out there is looking for a nice American Bulldog, this is a nice litter right here. Nothing extreme.. should fit well within the breed standard.

If you'd like to have one, make an offer or see if they will work out a payment arrangement on the pups. Here lately they've been getting a few pushy and/or hateful folks, so inquiring politely is much appreciated.

Just contact Alicia Higgins at 256-337-4636 or email dixiebulldogs79@aol.com.

Thanks!! : )

Last edited:

BulldogsNBama

Got a couple of pups pending right now, so if anyone wants one, please call or email before they're all gone. : )

BulldogsNBama

Thanks Fatz. Looks like you've got a cutie pie in your Avatar there to! : )

BulldogsNBama

Three more are sold. There are 4 females still available, so if anybody wants one, please let us know.

BulldogsNBama

Well, one sale didn't quite pan out, but another took it's place. Still have 4 nice pups available right now, if anyone is interested.

BulldogsNBama

Thanks Jason. Yup, I can see a whole lot of their Grandsire, Doc in these pups, esp the one named Sasha. She looks the spitting image of him when he was a pup and has the attitude to match.

Hunter has sired 2 litters and so far I'm real pleased with the way both have turned out.

BulldogsNBama

Thought I'd post a couple of pics of the Sire & Grandsire...

Here's a couple of shots of the Sire, Hunter
He's 25 tall and weighs around 105lbs

HunterFrontViewReneePic8.jpg

HunterFenceA3-1.jpg

Here's a pic of the Dam, Higgin's Dixie

HigginsDixie13.jpg

Here's the Grandsire, Doc Holliday (Hunter's Sire)
Doc is 26 tall and weighs around 108lbs

DocontheGreenattheHOD5.jpg

Last edited: