And me out of Buck Tags..........

Big7

The Oracle
Dang!

Kebo07

My brother is scheduled to come up and spend the Thanksgiving Holidays with us and I am really hoping that he can take this buck.
I killed 2 solid 8 pointers off the property this season but never imagined one like this would wander through. Possible he will never show up again but that will be ok as well. Looks like he has seen a few seasons. I would guess 5+ years old? It's only 40 acres but it is situated in a nice travel corridor between a river and some ag fields. Mainly hardwood draws that run down to the river.

Attachments

• TSC_0613.JPG
    TSC_0613.JPG
    468.6 KB · Views: 164

specialk

next time call me, i usually got some unused tags laying around....nice one !!!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That's an absolute gollywhopper for NC. Our deer aren't nowhere near as big on average as GA deer.

six

I bet it identifies as a doe.

Bushhog Bob

That looks like the buck I jumped on the north georgia line and he ran toward North Carolina. If you get a chance, please run him back to Georgia

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
My brother is scheduled to come up and spend the Thanksgiving Holidays with us and I am really hoping that he can take this buck.
I killed 2 solid 8 pointers off the property this season but never imagined one like this would wander through. Possible he will never show up again but that will be ok as well. Looks like he has seen a few seasons. I would guess 5+ years old? It's only 40 acres but it is situated in a nice travel corridor between a river and some ag fields. Mainly hardwood draws that run down to the river.
40 is enough! Goodness what a wide giant! I think you need to maybe assume the giants WILL roam through! Where your 40 is at is the most important factor and I’d say it’s Money!

Jim Boyd

Wow Keith!!!!!

You done growed a whopper!!!

Tell Jeff good luck!!!!!!

cliffdweller

GOOD GRIEF WHAT A STUD!!! NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A WHITETAIL BUCK