10 year olds first big buck

FlipKing

His younger brother tagged a huge half rack earlier this year, and he himself missed a great buck. To his credit, he kept coming out and putting in the effort. 10 mins to last light, buck stopped twice behind trees with no shot. He stayed calm, and put a good shot on the buck. We had a ton of hair and a little gut at the hit sight, and very few and far between drops of blood, but we stayed on it. Found the buck about 120 yards later. My household is pretty much done for the year, with 4 great bucks, a wma doe by the 10 year old and my first archery kill with the crossbow. It's been a great year for us.

1000004971.jpg

Toliver

That could very well be the most excited smile I've seen in a while. Congratulations to the kiddo.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
His younger brother tagged a huge half rack earlier this year, and he himself missed a great buck. To his credit, he kept coming out and putting in the effort. 10 mins to last light, buck stopped twice behind trees with no shot. He stayed calm, and put a good shot on the buck. We had a ton of hair and a little gut at the hit sight, and very few and far between drops of blood, but we stayed on it. Found the buck about 120 yards later. My household is pretty much done for the year, with 4 great bucks, a wma doe by the 10 year old and my first archery kill with the crossbow. It's been a great year for us.

View attachment 1278988

Don’t get much better than this! Tell him congrats on a fine buck and season

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Congrats all around on a great buck !!!

slow motion

Great buck. Congratulations to the 3 of you on a great season.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
That’s a hoss of a buck, what a great smile. Well done sir, well done.