Old Nov bow buck finally

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I really, really enjoyed your story, every word that you said is dead on. It's so strange how you can spend hundreds and hundreds of hours, dollars, on time, energy, tricks, and gimmicks, and then one day it just happens so effortlessly. These big old bucks that you have history with get into your heart, mind, and soul. It becomes very personal. A Huge Congratulations on an outstanding buck, he is a stud, and one of a kind.
Well said is this^^^^ While I’ve never done anything like this(every deer is new to me), boy I can imagine the highs and lows being mixed altogether is a crazy roller coaster ride…… a fun and rewarding one of course!

WOOHOO brother! Congrats on the old warrior! thanks for sharing and taking us along for the ride! :cheers:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You are one deer killing machine Kris and that is one handsome character buck. Good on you for sticking with him all this time. That's hard to do even if you have the luck of the Irish. :rockon:

Back40hunter

Congratulations! He is a great buck! It’s so cool to get one you have been after for so long.

Meriwether Mike

Fine looking buck. Finally closing the deal is always great!

Kris87

You are one deer killing machine Kris and that is one handsome character buck. Good on you for sticking with him all this time. That's hard to do even if you have the luck of the Irish. :rockon:
Thank you sir. As an admin, you have always been gracious and happy for ALL forum members. I appreciate it.

Gaswamp

love the base of the tree pic

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Great buck Kris! You put the time in and the rewards pay off!