Any of you fellas get together and hunt?

Todd Cook

I've been a longbow/ caplock guy for years and recently built a flintlock. I'm interested in period clothes and gear but don't really know anybody that does that. I'd love to put together a primative style hunt this fall if anybody was interested. Maybe a middle Ga wma during the muzzleloader season? Thoughts?

SASS249

We used to do a lot of primitive camps and hunts. Rule was nothing in camp not available on the Georgia frontier prior to 1790. What worked best was a site in the national forest or a WMA during small game season. Let us be isolated, but if course you had to carry everything in.
We got older and other things interfered, but I still have and use the gear and would be interested if others are.

Robert Theriault

I just got back from the chehaw frontier days in albany.Lots of muskets and buckskin.Been shooting flintlocks for awhile and would love to get back in to primitive hunts.The only problem is im down here in the Macon area.

Semi-Pro

Full-Pro
I just got back from the chehaw frontier days in albany.Lots of muskets and buckskin.Been shooting flintlocks for awhile and would love to get back in to primitive hunts.The only problem is im down here in the Macon area.
Welcome to the forum

Todd Cook

That shouldn't be too much of a problem. We'll probably do the hunt in middle Ga.

Robert Theriault

That would be great! I'm in....hmmmm that means I'll have to start digging out all my primitive stuff and actually start using it...

843213-050e531dd74740d743969a2e3728de8f.jpg