Anybody floating their boats @St Marks?

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I'm a lot further away and sit out the heat this time of year. Spending time in the mountains and at deer lease getting ready for hunting season.
Good luck and post them up!
I may get one trip in doing the October sweet spot. But more than likely it will be after I nail a buck or two...

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
I'm a lot further away and sit out the heat this time of year. Spending time in the mountains and at deer lease getting ready for hunting season.
Good luck and post them up!
I may get one trip in doing the October sweet spot. But more than likely it will be after I nail a buck or two...
We'll wave when we pass....headn that way 1st week of Oct :)

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
We'll wave when we pass....headn that way 1st week of Oct :)
I hope we meet down there one day.
This 1st weekend of October is a GON gathering in the mountains and then ML opens on the next... Slight chance I make it down in between but it sure is a fine time to be on the mountain.
Lookin forward!

slow motion

Going tomorrow. Should be a good morning...little less humidity! Not as much water movement on the morning incoming as I'd like, but we're going!
Got a few things to take care of in the morning. Maybe the afternoon. Will brave the crowds on Saturday for sure.

RedHills

Diggin' the hat.

Info?
:cool: I was trying to remember the other day where that straw came from...I think it's one I picked up at an Ace Hardware. Over 5 yrs old, been a good hat. Holds its form well! Got one at Bass Pro about a month ago, piece a junk. Brim looks like a ladies church hat, all wavy. I saw some down at Rocky's coming home from Perry the other day. They looked like good hats. I fished mine outta the water twice today, was windy! Well, thats all the hat info...and the mirror lure is a decoy :)

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
:cool: I was trying to remember the other day where that straw came from...I think it's one I picked up at an Ace Hardware. Over 5 yrs old, been a good hat. Holds its form well! Got one at Bass Pro about a month ago, piece a junk. Brim looks like a ladies church hat, all wavy. I saw some down at Rocky's coming home from Perry the other day. They looked like good hats. I fished mine outta the water twice today, was windy! Well, thats all the hat info...and the mirror lure is a decoy :)

Thanks.
The Rocky's with the campground close to the Aucilla?

Gotta keep the appearance up.

RedHills

Lol..i saw em at 221 Rockys north of Perry. But they probably all got em.

slow motion

Finally on the water. Headed out the lighthouse channel.

slow motion

The new ulterra was working well. Unfortunately when the shark made a dive for it I couldn't get the anchor lock turned off in time. Now I have braid wrapped all up in the prop. Do manage to get him free.
IMG_20210904_120233_794.jpg

slow motion

Calling it a day. Never really found a strong bite but caught a few. Going to go take a shower and watch a little football. Go Dawgs.