Anybody Here

GSURugger

do any civil engineering/transportation/construction work, i have a Bachelors of Science in civil engineering technology and am Georgia Engineer in Training licensed. At my witts end, thanks

chase870

Possum Sox
Yes, as one of the owners of Liberty Development we need a civil engineer for every piece of property we develop. Glad to see you hunt waterfowl, that means you wont have a problem attending the early morning conversations on the site development topics. When the wonder president fixs the economy and I can ever get a deal put together well talk again. If you can figure out a project for us to build we can get on that right away. I have a residential/ light commercial license and nothing to do

do any civil engineering/transportation/construction work, i have a Bachelors of Science in civil engineering technology and am Georgia Engineer in Training licensed. At my witts end, thanks

Do you know anything about boat dock repars?:huh: Some knuckle heads came by this weekend knocked a BIG chunk of wood out'a my dock :mad:and left the kids bicycle's laying around.:D
:pop:

Last edited:

I'll send you a PM. I know of a few Engineer's that might at least be able to point you in the right direction. It's tuff out there to say the least right now.

Last edited:

GSURugger

Do you know anything about boat dock repars?:huh: Some knuckle heads came by this weekend knocked a BIG chunk of wook out'a my dock :mad:and left the kids bicycle's laying around.:D
:pop:

:huh: dk who that could have been:huh:

Nice to meet fellow Civil Engineer and duck hunter!

Where did you get your degree from?

GSURugger

Georgia Southern, and just found out last week that i am now lic # EIT024020

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Just a thought...have you considered going back and getting your Masters?? It will give you a better edge, and maybe by the time you complete it, the economy MAY have gotten a little better. Like I said, just a thought???

Thats Great. :cool:

I attended Southern Poly. I am signing up to take FE in Oct. Study,study,study!!:banginghe

It take's Bow Bender a while. Those Georgia Power folk's are nice but slow as christmas. Don't believe me let your light's go out once.. He'll PM you back I promise.
Now go put some cream on your head. And give me a call tomorrow. I got several friends coming over, we're going to ride some bicycle's around if you want to go.
Signed,
Lance Armstrong

All joke's aside..Iif you need me to come over and take a look or help give me call. I have no problem helping the " short bus folk's".

jdgator

Its a crappy economy when a civil engineering undergraduate (on track to be a PE) can't find a job. I thought that the stimulus bill did nothing but fund building proejects for roads, bridges, and schools. Hmmm. I guess they lied about that too...

GSURugger

Georgia hasn't seen a red cent of the money...GDOT us hurtin worse than most