Anyone near Buena Vista dog hunt anymore?

Pappy62

I know there are still a few places that allow dog hunting. Just checking to see if anybody does it on a regular basis.

HOG-HEAD

pappy that is a little west of the part of the state that im familar with, i think we are the northern most in the state...we are in washington county....didnt know they ever ran that part...must have been before my time

Pappy62

I'm in a dog hunting club near Buena Vista that has been around for 30+ years. I've only been in it for the last 2 years, but most of the guys have been dog hunting together on the property for a long time. I was just wondering if there were other clubs around that area that dog hunt. I know there are none close by ours.
There are only about 12 of us and we're thinking about adding a few members next year and maybe pick up another few adjoining acres.

HOG-HEAD

good deal

hey i learned something , didnt know that there were any clubs over there, hope you guys get some more members and keep it goin

pete56

dog

tri-county off pineville rd that,s where Butch Moore killed
a B&C book buck in front of dogs a few years back

mule69

I'm in a dog hunting club near Buena Vista that has been around for 30+ years. I've only been in it for the last 2 years, but most of the guys have been dog hunting together on the property for a long time. I was just wondering if there were other clubs around that area that dog hunt. I know there are none close by ours.
There are only about 12 of us and we're thinking about adding a few members next year and maybe pick up another few adjoining acres.
Pappy keep me in mind if you all start looking for members. I have dog hunted all my life but only get to go a few times a year now when i go home to see my dad in Wayne county. I would love to have a place closer to Columbus.

muckalee

5 points hunting club. I hear only killed 52 in front of dogs. Down from 100 a few years back.

Pappy62

Pete, Tri County is the club I'm in. We do have pretty good bucks on the place. One was killed last season still hunting that green scored 141, I think. We don't kill every deer that we see or run, but we have a lot of fun and get our kids and grandkids involved.