Anyone running the Chattanooga 100 miler?

ringorock

Well, I'm only running the 50 miler. Running with a buddy, but if someone here is running, join us if you care.

sinclair1

I wish I could, but I thought I was too cool for school riding a 100 mile bike race, 20 years agofacepalm:

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I'ma do it twice. Not. Y'all crazy!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
If you see me running, you'd better run too, as fast as you can. Because there's something really big and mean behind me that 27 hollowpoint .40 S&Ws and three knives couldn't kill.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
Somebody running down the street just to be running is simply wasting heartbeats.

joepuppy

I wish I could. After the hip replacement the doc told me to lay off the running. It's been depressing.

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Well, I'm only running the 50 miler. Running with a buddy, but if someone here is running, join us if you care.

Very impressive. I wish I was in that kind of shape

dwhee87

Keep us posted. We'll all live vicariously through you.

But seriously, that's a great accomplishment to be able to do that. My oldest brother ran a couple of ironman qualifiers about 10-15 years ago. Don't know how one does that.

ringorock

Keep us posted. We'll all live vicariously through you.

But seriously, that's a great accomplishment to be able to do that. My oldest brother ran a couple of ironman qualifiers about 10-15 years ago. Don't know how one does that.

I might do an ironman at the end of the year on the other side of the earth where it'll be warm. I just need to learn how to swim first...

dwhee87

I might do an ironman at the end of the year on the other side of the earth where it'll be warm. I just need to learn how to swim first...
:rofl::rofl:Yeah, that might come in handy.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
I got 3 words for ya'...Internal Combustion Engine

ringorock

I got 3 words for ya'...Internal Combustion Engine

Yea, i get. It's not for everyone. I don't do road races. I bore easily. I run trail ultras to enjoy the scenes that you wouldn't otherwise see unless you made the trek. One man's pleasure is another man's pain. In my case, it's both.

joepuppy

The swim was the worst for me.And I trained harder and longer for it. Mostly mental for me.