Are most Braves games on Bally Sports only?

James12

What a shame for the fan base, especially the ones that help fund the funds and all. Wonder what the response would be if the falcons took this approach.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I mean dang.... Seems like direct TV and fubo are about all thars left to watch the Braves.

HermanMerman

Bally Sports going bankrupt in 3….2…1….

DSGB

Diamond is in the middle of a protracted bankruptcy process, and a confirmation hearing for a restructuring plan that could help it avoid liquidation is set for June. But one of the keys for that plan to be successful is Diamond reaching an agreement with major distributors, such as Comcast — something Comcast potentially could leverage. Diamond has told a federal bankruptcy court in Houston that about 81 percent of its distribution revenue is tied to three companies: Charter, Comcast and DirecTV.

Deals with Charter and DirecTV have both been announced, but a fight with Comcast is nonetheless a major issue. Diamond could attempt to leverage the fact it was able to complete deals elsewhere as a pressure point on Comcast.
Talks between Diamond and Comcast broke down over a disagreement over pricing tiers, according to a person familiar with the negotiations. Comcast has moved several independent RSNs to its digital premier tier — a subscription package that is roughly $20 more than its basic tier, where the RSNs previously resided — and wants to move all the Bally channels to this tier.

Diamond wants to keep the Bally channels on the basic tier of Comcast's package. The sides have been negotiating for months after Comcast gave Diamond a six-month extension last fall. That extension expired Tuesday, and with no deal in place Comcast dropped the Bally channels late Tuesday night.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Braves Who?

I'm not paying Bally $20/month just so I can watch Braves games. The good news is now I don't even have to worry about it.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
If anyone is looking for a free way to watch the Braves or any sporting event send me a pm . Not sure if it’s illegal or will even work tomorrow but I’ve watched every game this season .

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
i remember when a drunken sail boater put the braves on over the air free at channel 17 on the UHF dial.....nobody wanted to see them then though...lol....

I did but I was young and dumb back then. Guys like Dale Murphy made it interesting. You knew they were going to lose but Murphy's up and maybe he knocks a walk off dinger to win the game. Oops! He struck out, game over, we lost. Hey do we have any beer left?

ucfireman

As of midnight last night, Bally is no longer on Xfinity. Guess we'll be switching to FUBO.

Yep. Paying out the nose for xfinity and now can't watch the Braves.
yep me too.
Planning on ATT fiber, faster than I have now and Fubo and can watch at my place in Newnan and dad can use it in Danielsville or on vacation. Swapping my home phone (dad want to keep the number, had it 50+years) to a cheap cell phone and will be cheaper overall.
Still high but cheaper.

Latest posts