article on hunters getting CWD

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
If cwd never dies and you can’t kill it and “no one knows” if humans can get it I ain’t eating it

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
There will never be a study, because you would have to willingly consume or the scientists would have to knowingly give a human CWD meat.
This is not going to happen these days.
Or at least not in the US.

Maybe years ago, remember the syphilis study of blacks in the 30-40s. But not today.
Feed it to inmates

slow motion

The government says it won’t kill you :huh:
Brother I have never read anywhere that it was said you should eat infected meat. Perhaps I missed it. Party on my friend. Will leave this thread to those more informed than myself.

menhadenman

“It’s unfortunate that this sketchy report has caused the alarm and confusion that it has,” National Deer Association’s director of communications Lindsay Thomas, Jr. tells Outdoor Life. The NDA published a response to the abstract on Thursday. “There are no details, no evidence, or facts presented, so there’s not much to go on. But the bottom line is, nothing has changed. We still don’t have evidence of transmission of CWD from deer to people. We didn’t before, and this doesn’t change that. Nothing changes about the advice for people regarding CWD and their health, either. If you hunt in a CWD zone, get your deer tested and wait for the results before you eat the venison.”