ATT fiber

Hoss

We’ve had it for several years. Had it when we lived in Conyers and got it when we moved to Augusta. Been happy with it both places. Have 1 gig speed, unlimited data with no throttling.

Kdog

No issues here, but we waited until they forced us to switch to fiber and we were able to get it at the same rate were paying. Best part is they can't increase the rate for 3 years since they forced us to make the change.

hopper

No issues here, but we waited until they forced us to switch to fiber and we were able to get it at the same rate were paying. Best part is they can't increase the rate for 3 years since they forced us to make the change.
Same. I think we were the last people in the County to hold out. They finally said it's not really a choice anymore and did it all at no cost. Don't really see a difference but I'm not all that savvy on this stuff, just want the t.v. and internet to work which it does.

ucfireman

I supposedly have gig with comcast but get like 30.5 download and 21 upload.
And constantly goes out or disconnects.
And now no Braves so
ATT is supposed be installed in the morning.
A week or so to see how everything works and comacst is gone.
Gotta move my cell phone to something as its tied to the comcast. Probably Verizon and a new phone is needed.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I supposedly have gig with comcast but get like 30.5 download and 21 upload.
And constantly goes out or disconnects.
And now no Braves so
ATT is supposed be installed in the morning.
A week or so to see how everything works and comacst is gone.
Gotta move my cell phone to something as its tied to the comcast. Probably Verizon and a new phone is needed.
If looking for an inexpensive phone plan, check out Walmart Family Mobile. I’ve been on their cheapest plan for 3 years now, and I‘ve been very happy with the service. I don’t need a big data plan, because I just care about making and receiving calls, but they do offer various data plans if you use your phone a lot to surf the internet. Service has been very reliable here in my part of the state, even out in some of the remote areas I go. And if you want to keep your old number, you can have it ported over to the new service. But you’ll need to do so before you cancel phone service with Comcast. I ported mine over from Boost mobile to Family mobile. I also bought a cheap Family Mobile phone to use, but you can bring your own phone to use, if you wish.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
We've had it for several years. Recently we have been experiencing momentary outages. Other than that it's OK.

ucfireman

So got it installed today.
Appointment was 10-12am
tech was "held up " on another job. I was notified about 1030 and then about 1pm the second tech called and said he was 30 minutes away, almost an hour and a half later he showed
second tech showed up around 220pm and basically said he didn't have the stuff to do the job and had to reschedule. The line had to be run through some trees and stuff from the street to the house. He didn't want to do it on a Friday. And told us he "doesn't do crawl spaces" which is where we wanted it ran.
After a few calls by a manager another tech (3rd) showed up around 430pm and worked until 930. Its installed and working.
Speed test shows faster speed.
Time will tell with the satisfaction.
Fubo is working and watching the Braves. Time will tell with that too.