Auction 6 March

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
I got the check to look for an item from @tree cutter 08, Anyone else want me to look for something send me a pm with what you're looking for and phone#.
IF I'm able I'll try and look about Thursday and send you pics on the phone

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Is their Facebook page showing any pictures yet??

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Just got back, they had the most stuff that I have ever seen. They had to rent a pasture for the overflow. If you have a question about IF something was there ask before my bedtime. @Milkman @NE GA Pappy
@tree cutter 08 your check bounced send me another one ;)

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Just got back, they had the most stuff that I have ever seen. They had to rent a pasture for the overflow. If you have a question about IF something was there ask before my bedtime. @Milkman @NE GA Pappy
@tree cutter 08 your check bounced send me another one ;)

I was able to view what they posted on Facebook. Looks like lot’s of stuff for sure. I ended up not taking anything to sell since you shamed me calling my treasures junk. ?
I will be leaving home in time to get over there by 8ish Saturday am.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Boats, tree stands, climbing sticks, tractors, harrows, box blades, boom poles, trucks, planters, trailers and MUCH MORE

K80Shooter

I went by there today looking for some stuff, they have a whole lot of stuff just not what I was looking for. One good thing is that everything is dry this time.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
A right fancy new looking drill thing at the auction. 4EFBFA8A-1727-43F2-9EB4-FFBAD53BBE13.jpeg

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
I have to come meet all of y’all one year. I had a camper top for a Toyota there to sell.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
I went by there today looking for some stuff, they have a whole lot of stuff just not what I was looking for. One good thing is that everything is dry this time.

A sure fire way to break a drought in Franklin County is to have a young farmers auction.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon

leroy

I walked through it didn't see anything I couldn't live without lol, I'm never patient enough to wait all day till they get to something.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon

aabradley82

That drill was my uncles. He bought it and planted a few acres. Realized quickly he needed a real drill. It would have been perfect for plots but not pastures. Too little. 14’ much better