backyard buck

miner

I checked my camera today and had 3 bucks on it,here is the largest.Im thinking this will be shooter come bow season.He may grow some more i hope.

Attachments

• backyard pics 2 009 (600 x 450).jpg
    backyard pics 2 009 (600 x 450).jpg
    52 KB · Views: 164

Coastie

If you have the ability to do so, let him go another year or two and see what his true potential could be. Kind of hard to tell from the camera angle, but i'd guess him at 2 1/2 tops.

striper commander

That is a 3 year old at least he looks to already have a 15 inch spread and he has good mass i know velvet makes them look bigger but that deer has nice mass maybe you can get some more pics of him.

Nugefan

Cool pix...
nice mass already...

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
He is only about 70% into antler growth, he will get higher and maybe more mass.

Jim

CPiper

Good Buck! Good Pic!
Isnt it exciting to see a pic of a buck like that in the area you intend to hunt - I like!!
If your after a good bow kill, kill him. If your after a REAL GOOD bow kill, let him go another 2 years. Either way, thanks for sharing and Good Luck!!

red tail

GONetwork Member
Looking good.

miner

This pic was taken about 100yrds from my back door.I live in town,but own 10 acres.It is very populated area.He is 3.5 or 4.5 yrs old.I watched him grow up :bounce: Hope to get him with my bow.

Attachments

• backyard pics 2 014 (600 x 450).jpg
    backyard pics 2 014 (600 x 450).jpg
    54 KB · Views: 54
  • backyard pics 2 011 (600 x 450).jpg
    backyard pics 2 011 (600 x 450).jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 52

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
That is a nice deer for sure especially since you live close to a town. I would be more than happy to take that deer with a bow.