Benefit Tournament

fish finder

We are having a benefit crappie tournament at lake Sinclair March 29th at Dennis Station. $25.00 a boat with all proceeds going to charity. Sign in 6:30 to 7:30 fishing 8:00 to 3:00 must be in line for weigh in by 4:00. 8 pole limit, 7 fish limit.

The charity is Radiation Vacation,it helps families that have children with cancer.

Please come and join and compete with us in this event, you will not get a better chance to test your skills as a fisherman and help a great cause.

We will have trophies for First - Third place.
Door Prizes and Raffles.

To find out more information about Radiation Vacation, please "LIKE" their facebook page:
www.facebook.com/RadiationVacation or visit their website: www.radiationvacation.org
emial: michael.slavin@radiationvacation.org or
call Keith (478) 256-3653

Attachments

• RV fishing flyer v2.JPG
    RV fishing flyer v2.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 304

fish finder

The plaques are ready for the tourny this weekend.

From the feedback I am getting it should be a great turnout and tough to win. Looking forward to it and hope to see yall there.

Attachments

• IMG_20140326_071032.jpg
    IMG_20140326_071032.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 226

shoot2grill

Can't wait, I'd like to donate a free dock shooting trip to Jackson, if your interested in raffling it off. Let me know

fish finder

Yes, very interested Richard. Billy said that you would donate a trip, anyone that wants to learn to shoot docks this is the man. I will bid on this myself....I need it. Thanks Richard

shoot2grill

We had a blast, what great time for a great cause! Hopefully more people will show up next time.
image.jpg