Best deal on 2 person ladder stands?

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Sportsman guide had them @ $150.

GrandSlamHunter

Jim Thompson said:
GSH, I was there and found the same stuff on sale, but like you had no trailer with me. I did go ahead and load down the suburban with a 15 double ladder by Blackwater creek and a 16 foor tripod by BBK though:D

Jim

Jim,

The guy at Adventure Outdoors I talked to said that they would have no merchandise at the Buckarama. Would only have a booth and pass out sales flyers for the store. This might work for the Atlanta folks, but I doubt anyone who has already driven 3 hours to the Buckarama is going to drive another 45 minutes up to Smyrna just to go to their store. I hope this doesn't start a trend for other stores. :(

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
GrandSlamHunter said:
Jim,

The guy at Adventure Outdoors I talked to said that they would have no merchandise at the Buckarama. Would only have a booth and pass out sales flyers for the store. This might work for the Atlanta folks, but I doubt anyone who has already driven 3 hours to the Buckarama is going to drive another 45 minutes up to Smyrna just to go to their store. I hope this doesn't start a trend for other stores. :(

yeah that aint happening. Would not even work for me unless it is a REAL STEAL and I would almost have to pass by there to get home.

Jim

Mrbowdeadly

I am going with Just one more, on the Sportsmans Guide. They have just had alot of army surplus stuff in the past, but they are starting to get some cool hunting stuff now. They had a great selection of boots in the new catalog, and steiner binoculars for $89. Seemed to be some really great deals in there. Worth a look.

MBD