Biggest 6 I've ever seen!!

marshallknight

This has to be one of the biggest 6pts. I've ever seen. Any guesses on age?

Attachments

• MDGC0002.jpg
    MDGC0002.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 3,108
  • big6.jpg
    big6.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 3,112

BOWHUNTER!

I was gonna say at least 4.5 but according to the date, he's from the future, so I'll have to say 7.5 now. ::ke: :bounce: I'd take that buck if he if stepped out in front of me.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Of course, he's not a legal deer in many places, while a basket-rack 1 1/2 yr old 7-pointer with inch-long tines is legal.

DSGB

DSGB

I take that back......now that I looked at it again, what I thought was the rear tine (G2) on his left side was a stick coming off the tree. I can see it in the first picture, too.

That looks like an old buck. My buddy Dann killed a 4-pt (brow tines were both broken off) on Rum Creek in 2008 that was aged at 6.5 and looked a whole lot like that one. He was 18.5 inches wide outside.

I don't normally shoot 6's, but that one would hit the dirt.

Hawkeye7

I don't know about the age but I'd take him if I saw him (depending on the county). He'd go to the taxidermist too.

marshallknight

Yeah, if he steps out I'm going to take him- then put him on the wall. The first pics we got of him were in velvet around the 1st of Oct. if I can find them I'll post them--he looked cool in full velvet. I was thinking 4.5 maybe 5.5.

T.P.

Banned
Obviously photo shopped, some folks say a 6 pt wont get that big.

Just for poots and giggles, what county?

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Tall, nice, but a friend killed one in Miller Co. Ga a few years back that beats it. His six point weighed almost 200 pounds. the antlers had great mass and were 19 3/4 inches inside spread. Best six I've ever seen. A big six is a trophy in my opinion.
Makes ya wonder if your six will gain more mass if left for another year?