Bighorn river, Mt.

thegaduck

Leaving Tuesday for a week fishing the Bighorn in Fort Smith. Weather forecast is lows in the mid 30s, highs in the mid 50s. Hope the snow moves out. Big change from 85-90 temps here. Pray for good weather. With any luck, I'll have some photos to share.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Good luck and have fun.

Huntinfool

That sounds awesome. Shoot....just take pics of the mountains if you don't catch anything.

thegaduck

Huntinfool

Not many mountains on the Bighorn, just big Browns.

Attachments

• montana 057.jpg
    montana 057.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 222

boparks

I just happened to see your posting as I've not commented on the fishing forum. I know someone that outfits for fishing out of Ft Smith on the Bighorn. There's a good chance you're fishing with him.

Last edited:

thegaduck

I'm fishing with

Bighorn Fly and Tackle in Fort Smith. Don't recognize the name you mentioned. This is my third trip with them. You guys that fish the Bighorn, I usually go twice a year, spring and fall. The outfitter I use offers a package deal for two. Let me know if interested for September (maybe).

Tightliner

Dont forget to get you picture taken standing at the "drive in". Good luck, it is a fine river! Later...............

Tightliner

Be sure to post em for us. Look forward to them! Later...................

J.D. Squire

I just happened to see your posting as I've not commented on the fishing forum. I know someone that outfits for fishing out of Ft Smith on the Bighorn. There's a good chance you're fishing with him.

That wouldn't be Big E Wilcox would it?
We fished with him and I would settle for nothing less if I went back.....

Jarred

Man that is a pretty brown thegaduck.

Latest posts