Bobo to UGA

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
I will trust Kirby with the decisions but here is a thought:

Since Bobo as OC at UGA was averaging 41.2 ppg, Kirby is recruiting lights out on both offense and defense, and our defense will be dominate for years to come, well, it just sounds like it's quite possible many Natty's are on their way to UGA in the next few years.

And if that happens, Bobo will be added as fuel to Auburn's dumpster fire history. Time will tell!

riprap

Well maybe we can get one more title before he takes over the offense. Fade to the corner

bullgator

He’s not going to be the OC.....it plainly says analyst.

fishnguy

Well maybe we can get one more title before he takes over the offense. Fade to the corner
Rip, I felt the same about him until his last 2-3 years at GA. That had been his only pass play in the red zone. I felt that he got better near his end at UGA.

brownceluse

Rip, I felt the same about him until his last 2-3 years at GA. That had been his only pass play in the red zone. I felt that he got better near his end at UGA.
He’ll be able to work with Monken very closely. The offense in college football has changed and regardless what anyone thinks about BoBo his leadership and love for Athens will be a value. That makes 4 former head coaches on staff with Kirby as well. Bobo gets the Stetson kind of love from UGA fans. He’s a great football mind. Glad he’s back.