Georgia OC Todd Monken has second interview with Baltimore Ravens

Slingshot85

Bobo was just good enough. Just like Mark Richt was just good enough. That's why we are fortunate to have Kirby and Monken and the rest of the staff. Good enough wasn't cutting it any more for UGA fans. I like the setup we have now and I hope it stays that way.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Bobo was just good enough. Just like Mark Richt was just good enough. That's why we are fortunate to have Kirby and Monken and the rest of the staff. Good enough wasn't cutting it any more for UGA fans. I like the setup we have now and I hope it stays that way.

This. ^

TinKnocker

Completely disagree. Bobo offenses averaged 39ppg across a 7 year span with FAR less talent than the UGA roster has now. Willy and Grantham failed those teams.

That said, Brady retired and Jackson/Baltimore are still apparently 100mil apart on contract agreement. Neither of those are good fits if Monken wants to be somewhere more than a year. Couple that with the report from the UGA athletic department refuses to allow money be a reason he leaves, it's looking more and more like he will be at UGA for 2023.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Completely disagree. Bobo offenses averaged 39ppg across a 7 year span with FAR less talent than the UGA roster has now. Willy and Grantham failed those teams.

That said, Brady retired and Jackson/Baltimore are still apparently 100mil apart on contract agreement. Neither of those are good fits if Monken wants to be somewhere more than a year. Couple that with the report from the UGA athletic department refuses to allow money be a reason he leaves, it's looking more and more like he will be at UGA for 2023.

This thread can be filed in the "Just because I've ordered doesn't mean I can't look at the menu" file cabinet drawer.

Slingshot85

Well we are all entitled to an opinion. I agree with the Willy and Grantham part. But we had more than enough talent on our roster to get it done at least one year. All I know is Richt/Bobo= 0 National Championship
Smart/Monken= 2 Back to back National Championships

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Well we are all entitled to an opinion. I agree with the Willy and Grantham part. But we had more than enough talent on our roster to get it done at least one year. All I know is Richt/Bobo= 0 National Championship
Smart/Monken= 2 Back to back National Championships
Off topic.. but that dog in your Avatar looks like a Vols dog.. Not sure I could have one of those around my house without having the urge to just want to "kick it" all the time.

Latest posts