Brush Master Chipper, Z-Beast Mower, Stanley, ETC

FROGSLAYER

If you are considering any of these or any other product GXi Outdoor Power puts out (Sold through Lowes & Home Depot), you may want to think twice.

1. Their product will fail. Probably sooner than later. (mine failed on fourth use, A brace on the chipper, rotor assembly fell off & destroyed the machine, bad weld)

2. GXi will pretend to help while they string you along. (sent me to 3 different service centers, one confirmed defect. The others would not look at it. One flat out told me they do not deal with GXi because of the history they had with them)

3. They will deny your warranty claim and place the blame on you. (Said I put a foreign object in the chipper)

4. If you then decide to purchase parts to fix it, they will intentionally delay your order. (Found an ex-employees review stating they do this)

Just trying to save someone from being out thousands of dollars. It only cost me 1300.00

Here are the facts... My Story, News Story, GXi Reviews, BBB Complaints and More <---- Link

Lowes and Home Depot should be ashamed of themselves for exposing its customers to this company! Buyer Beware!

failedcasepic.jpg The picture is just like the one that failed for me... I was lucky, my machine contained the shrapnel!

Last edited: