bump = not working TTT not working ether?

fishoholic

the worst thing the administrator did. absolutely killed the sale threads but they didn't ask us and I guess that is their right.

Gaswamp

the worst thing the administrator did. absolutely killed the sale threads but they didn't ask us and I guess that is their right.

how did it kill the sale threads?

BPR

how did it kill the sale threads?

I guess it took all the fun out of it. :huh:

You don't have to go 3 pages deep anymore to find the posts that were added this morning. Now its much easier to keep up with new threads in my opinion.

bump

Worley

Bump

Hadn't hurt anything I have sold multiple items with new system, and it works fine. It keeps new stuff at the top, and older stuff in the right place. The "search" option is amazing if you use it for a older post, thread etc...

ronmac13

I guess it took all the fun out of it. :huh:

You don't have to go 3 pages deep anymore to find the posts that were added this morning. Now its much easier to keep up with new threads in my opinion.

bump

thats what I like about

MOTS

I like it far better now. You can pretty much find anything on the first page. That is of course if you come on here regularly. Too many people were bumping their for sale item several times a day which hurt the others that were following the rules.

polaris30144

What Rules?....most don't ever read them. If people would at least look at the sticky's at the beginning of each thread they would have a clue.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree

cant say it killed any sales, but did take some getting used to.

however it did make it easier on the folks who could not be here every hour of the day bumping their threads. used to be if you made a new thread in swap and sell by the end of the day it could (and may times would) be on page 3 by the end of the day because of the bumps.

now you make a new thread and it stays on the first page or 2 for the first week.

btw, for those wondering what we are talking about, we are speaking of the swap and sell changes took place back in april of 08

btw, for those wondering what we are talking about, we are speaking of the swap and sell changes took place back in april of 08

Rules, what rules.

We don't need to read no stinking rules.

:smash:

The new system works for me.