Bushnell Camera Question

TriggerHappyJake

Hey guys, so I have a Bushnell Core DS4K trail camera that I've had for a year or two now and over all it's done great. I did want to ask if you guys ever had this happen to your cameras. See I like to leave the camera on video mode and it usually works fine but this go around it did something unusual. I set the camera out 2 weeks ago with about a 60% battery life left. However it only took video for 3 days, maybe taking forty 15 second videos, before abruptly stopping. My question is does a camera need a certain amount of battery life before it dies just to take video?

DasHaas

Unfortunately I cannot help you with your trail cam. I do want to commend you on your avatar - I love Early! It's my go-to avatar and I did a double take when I saw it on the forum :) Well done sir!

TriggerHappyJake

Unfortunately I cannot help you with your trail cam. I do want to commend you on your avatar - I love Early! It's my go-to avatar and I did a double take when I saw it on the forum :) Well done sir!
Thanks. I shall emblazon the image upon a denim jacket and have it read...the good one.