Free Cell Camera

OceanNutt

OK so first funny story. I pulled one of my cell cameras Fri morning to put new batteries in it and put it a different location. Sun morning I decided to go sit for a little bit and hang the camera at the spot I was thinking about. I grab the batteries as I go to leave and get in my truck. I look around and guess what - no camera. I had put it on the back of my truck when I came out of the woods and forgot all about it. So no telling where the camera fell off. I looked up and down the gravel road to where i was hunting but didn't see it anywhere. Brown camera in tons of brown leaves so who knows. Camera hasn't been turned on so not sure if anyone found it. Now for the free camera part. I've been using an app called Upside when I buy gas. At certain gas stations it gives you money back per gallon of gas bought. It's not a ton of money but I did cash out back in January and got a Reveal XB cell camera. So I just looked to see how much I have built up and I am back up to $85 so I just ordered another Moultrie cell camera off Amazon to put in place of the one I lost. It also gives cash back on restaurants and some grocery stores but theres not many options for where i live so only use it on gas. There's a ton of gift cards they have to pick from or you can cash out to your bank account. I thought it might help some guys out to get some free gear. And like I said it's not a ton of money but it does add up over time especially if you drive a lot. Here's the link with my referral code. Hope it helps and good hunting.

This free app gets you cash back on gas! Use promo code 5X233 to get an extra 15¢/gal bonus on your first purchase. https://upside.app.link/5X233

krizia829

OK so first funny story. I pulled one of my cell cameras Fri morning to put new batteries in it and put it a different location. Sun morning I decided to go sit for a little bit and hang the camera at the spot I was thinking about. I grab the batteries as I go to leave and get in my truck. I look around and guess what - no camera. I had put it on the back of my truck when I came out of the woods and forgot all about it. So no telling where the camera fell off. I looked up and down the gravel road to where i was hunting but didn't see it anywhere. Brown camera in tons of brown leaves so who knows. Camera hasn't been turned on so not sure if anyone found it. Now for the free camera part. I've been using an app called Upside when I buy gas. At certain gas stations it gives you money back per gallon of gas bought. It's not a ton of money but I did cash out back in January and got a Reveal XB cell camera. So I just looked to see how much I have built up and I am back up to $85 so I just ordered another Moultrie cell camera off Amazon to put in place of the one I lost. It also gives cash back on restaurants and some grocery stores but theres not many options for where i live so only use it on gas. There's a ton of gift cards they have to pick from or you can cash out to your bank account. I thought it might help some guys out to get some free gear. And like I said it's not a ton of money but it does add up over time especially if you drive a lot. Here's the link with my referral code. Hope it helps and good hunting.

This free app gets you cash back on gas! Use promo code 5X233 to get an extra 15¢/gal bonus on your first purchase. https://upside.app.link/5X233
I've used it before too. Not a bad app at all! I'm usually in a hurry though so to stop and scan my receipt and all that is kind of a pain but it's legit and I've gotten amazon gift cards with it.

I might get it again. Every bit helps. Plus, we have to pump gas all the time anyways so it's not like you have to go out of your way to get money back

OceanNutt

The app has updated so you don't have to scan receipts anymore. Just claim the offer where your getting gas and click paid when your pumping. Just wish there were more places up here that was on the app. My wife would be stacking up if they had Dunkin on it but currently only have Starbucks.