Bushnell Prime 1-4x32 scope

rosewood

Just got one of these. Ordered from Optics planet because they had it in stock and free shipping. $99+tax. Got here in about 4 days, even delivered on Sunday by USPS (UPS surepost delivery). Haven't shot it yet, but initial impression, is really clear glass. The 1-4 power is really nice for close up work. I went ahead and mounted it on my 16" CVA Scount in 300 BLK. I can see this scope being perfect for lever guns or other type of brush guns or anything with close in work. Online reviews have giving it a positive rating. Will probably be great on an AR also for defense type scenarios if you are not fond of red dots and want the reliability of a non-battery powered scope. I do wish it had some sort of BDC type reticle, but alas, it is merely a multi-plex and 2nd focal plane.

Made in S Korea by the way.

Can't wait to try at the range.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/bushnell-prime-1-4x32-riflescope.html

Rosewood

Semi-Pro

Full-Pro
Just got one of these. Ordered from Optics planet because they had it in stock and free shipping. $99+tax. Got here in about 4 days, even delivered on Sunday by USPS (UPS surepost delivery). Haven't shot it yet, but initial impression, is really clear glass. The 1-4 power is really nice for close up work. I went ahead and mounted it on my 16" CVA Scount in 300 BLK. I can see this scope being perfect for lever guns or other type of brush guns or anything with close in work. Online reviews have giving it a positive rating. Will probably be great on an AR also for defense type scenarios if you are not fond of red dots and want the reliability of a non-battery powered scope. I do wish it had some sort of BDC type reticle, but alas, it is merely a multi-plex and 2nd focal plane.

Made in S Korea by the way.

Can't wait to try at the range.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/bushnell-prime-1-4x32-riflescope.html

Rosewood
Thanks, I've been looking for a cheap scope to go on my 22. Too bad there's only 1 left and I don't get paid til fri.

rosewood

Thanks, I've been looking for a cheap scope to go on my 22. Too bad there's only 1 left and I don't get paid til fri.
They were on backorder at Midway for the same price. Bushnell's webpage had them at the same price but out of stock.

It will probably make a great 22 scope also. I always wanted a 1x scope, and being variable to 4x is a plus. Typically these type of scopes are in the hundreds of dollar range. Never understood how/why they charge so much for them.

Rosewood

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Nice looking glass.
Wonder if it would hold up to the recoil in my .444?

rosewood

Nice looking glass.
Wonder if it would hold up to the recoil in my .444?
It has a lifetime warranty (30 years). You could give it a try. Several of the reviews indicated they had used it on some heavy recoiling guns without issue. Would have to see.

Rosewood

Stroker

Don't have the 1x4 but do have two of the Bushnell 3x9x40 dusk to dawn scopes. Think they were $109 plus tax. Both have been reliable, one mounted on a .444 and the other on a 30-06. Had them for maybe 10+ years, never had any problems with them holding zero or fogging up. Good enough light gathering to kill a deer even after legal hours. My old eyes really like the fast focus eye piece.

rosewood

My Bushnell scope reticle became canted Contacted customer service and they sent me a new scope without questions asked. Good warranty and customer service.
I have 3 of the AR223 scopes. 1 4-18x40 (I think) and 2 of the 3-9x40. Optics are incredibly clear and all have side focus. Think I got all of them at Academy at one time or another on clearance for <$100. One of the 3-9 has a super stiff zoom ring, takes too hands. Just sent it off to them for repair today (cost me $12.80 shipping :( ). They said 4-6 weeks turn around, we will see how it goes.

Rosewood

Kestas69

I have 3 of the AR223 scopes. 1 4-18x40 (I think) and 2 of the 3-9x40. Optics are incredibly clear and all have side focus. Think I got all of them at Academy at one time or another on clearance for <$100. One of the 3-9 has a super stiff zoom ring, takes too hands. Just sent it off to them for repair today (cost me $12.80 shipping :( ). They said 4-6 weeks turn around, we will see how it goes.
It was only one time I have to deal with them and I was very pleased with their customer service. I hope they will treat you the same. I like side focus option on their scopes to.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I have one of the AR223 1x4 scopes on my 7.62x39 AR. Been on there about five or six years, and I've killed a pile of deer with it. There is an old, old Bushnell on my Ruger 77 .300WM that was on it when I bought it used many years ago. It's always held zero, no issues, and I've killed a lot of game with it.

Latest posts