Caught a MONSTER!

Benito

Fishing last night down in Florida in a lake I’ve fished dozens of times, NEVER caught anything in it over 2.5 pounds…..Until this Big Girl last night! Unfortunately didn’t have my Scale (argh!!), but she measured 26 inches long and 19.75 inches Girth. Thick, Fat, likely the biggest Bass I’ve ever caught! Weight Calculators put it anywhere from 11-13 pounds, really wish I’d had more scale. Either way, Heck of a Bass!

Attachments

• 31226949-1D93-4BEC-B3CC-61745301FC9C.jpeg
    31226949-1D93-4BEC-B3CC-61745301FC9C.jpeg
    232.5 KB · Views: 253
  • 7CDA1F98-E085-4701-B9B0-E59FE634087E.jpeg
    7CDA1F98-E085-4701-B9B0-E59FE634087E.jpeg
    303.8 KB · Views: 252

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Great fish , congrats ! I caught one with about same measurements that weighed 11-13oz

Big7

The Oracle
That's a few good ones for sure.
I've caught a few big ones in Georgia and Florida around the Everglades and central Florida. Avon Park. Don't remember the name of the lake.
Brim fishing is good down there too. Big, fat black colored slabs.

I haven't been "bass fishing" in a while. facepalm:

Got plenty of tackle and pretty good at it but I got rid of my Bass Tracker because it had wall to wall carpet and I couldn't keep it clean + it wasn't big enough at 18 ft. and 40hp to fish Santee- Cooper and that's my favorite fresh water system. decided to sell it when it still looked almost new. Oak trees and light grey don't do well even with a store bought, fitted cover. That cover alone was $400.00 years ago. Hate to see what one would cost nowadays.

That's a MONSTER you caught tho. :cheers:

Worley

Yessir, you caught a monster….Great fish buddy, that’ll keep ya smiling for while.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Thanks, folks! Yeah, pretty stoked still, been hard to get the grin off my face all day. And yes, gonna get a Replica Mount of her made to put on the wall…..

Old Dead River (former member) has some awesome replica mounts, can't remember who did them for 'em ??

oldfella1962

Fishing last night down in Florida in a lake I’ve fished dozens of times, NEVER caught anything in it over 2.5 pounds…..Until this Big Girl last night! Unfortunately didn’t have my Scale (argh!!), but she measured 26 inches long and 19.75 inches Girth. Thick, Fat, likely the biggest Bass I’ve ever caught! Weight Calculators put it anywhere from 11-13 pounds, really wish I’d had more scale. Either way, Heck of a Bass!

If you have a bathroom scale you can weigh yourself without the fish and then holding the fish. It won't be dead-on but will be pretty close. A digital bathroom scale versus analog will be very close.

RNC

Lunker for sure . Congratzz

hawkeye123

Monster! Congrats..@Lackster got a good replica mount from a feller in Cookeville Tn..check out thread here recently