CBD oil for cancer

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
Have any of y'all tried it or heard anything about it? Thanks

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
there all kinds of stories out there from 'I was instantly healed' to ' It didn't do anything for me'

Personally, if I were facing cancer ( and I did) I would want the best trained medical team I could find to treat me. Cancer is not like a hang nail where you can trim it again next week and everything is great. Every minute you wait with cancer gives it a chance to attack other organs and embed itself deeper.

karen936

Thanks Pappy doctor is involved and I have read those stories too. Just keeping and open mind.

rayjay

I am on a FB surgery specific group of about 8000 people worldwide. Most have/had cancer. Most have drastic GI tract issues. There are many tales of positive results from CBD oils. I don't think I've seen any that claimed it reversed or cured their cancer but many [ most ] said that it did improve pain issues, nausea , weight loss, appetite, mental outlook, etc. Some say it did nothing for them. The human body works that way I have learned from this journey. Just because it doesn't work for one doesn't mean it won't be an outright boon for another. This makes it worth trying if one is facing a dire situation.

Good luck !!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The medical research on it is a mixed bag of results. It has been proven to help with pain and it does alleviate some symptoms associated with many diseases but I'm not aware of it working as a cure. My daughter has ulcerative colitis and when she has a flare it definitely helps her with pain and symptoms. She lives in CA so she gets "the good stuff".

karen936

thank you for your responses. I am just trying to get the best information I can. and I appreciate all of your comments

7Mag Hunter

It might help u sleep better but doubt it will help with serious pain related to Cancer...It will NOT treat cancer...It is a fairly effective for inflammation as related to Arthritis/osteoarthritis....
I use it along with prescription anti-inflammatory meds for Osteoarthritis
of my knee..It as effective anti inflammatory and "minor" pain reliever and has been effective for my Osteoarthritis and bone on bone right knee..

IF u decide to try it look online and get the highest dosage (mg) per
serving and follow directions as to usage...I buy mine from Amazon
and pay approx $35.00-$40.00 bottle per month.. Mine is 166mg per 1/2 dropper and i take 2-each 1/2 droppers per day, along with prescription meds..

transfixer

IF u decide to try it look online and get the highest dosage (mg) per
serving and follow directions as to usage...I buy mine from Amazon
and pay approx $35.00-$40.00 bottle per month.. Mine is 166mg per 1/2 dropper and i take 2-each 1/2 droppers per day, along with prescription meds..

From what I've seen the oil sold on Amazon isn't full spectrum CBD oil, if you notice they are real careful not to call it CBD oil, rather its advertised as Hemp oil, I haven't tried any, but the price makes me think its not the same either, I have bought three different brands of full spectrum CBD oil over the last few months, in an attempt to alleviate arthritic type pain, and knee pain, I order from the various companies online, in California, Colorado, etc, have had good results with two of the companies, in regards to sleep more so than pain relief, but they're all quite pricey, anywhere from $79.00 a bottle to $135.00 a bottle for the mg I chose, I've also figured out for me it takes at least 60mg a dose to notice any effects.

buckpasser

My grandfather went through stomach cancer. After treatment he was technically cancer free but developed cachexia and was likely not going to survive. His doctors offered no options.

My uncle is a physician and is very open minded. After jumping through some major hoops and basically acting the fool to his doctors, my mother and I got them to prescribe Marinol. It’s full spectrum and offered the following for my Grandfather:

Better sleep
Improved appetite
Improved mood
Weight gain

I’m 100% convinced it saved his life. I wasn’t really an advocate, but marijuana seems to have some practical uses and I’d suggest trying full spectrum instead of “CBD”.

Big7

The Oracle
My problem is not cancer- so far. I have had serious issues with monster pain and lost 55 pounds I still ain't gained all the way back up yet but been steadily gaining. I went to a methadone clinic for 3 days while I was trying to get into the pain clinic I'm going to now. They drug test you every 2nd or 3rd time so you have to be clean. They have a one strike rule.

If not, I'd probably just get me some of the super weed going around now, 40 years ago, that crap going around then was nothing compared to what's up now. My GF's son gets that sho-nuff good stuff. Smells like a cedar tree.

All this opioid bull chips is making it VERY HARD for folks that really need pain meds.

tjwolfe

I have tried 3 different brands of CBD and one brand of Hemp oil. For me it did nothing but my doctor said sometimes its the placebo effect and some people notice relief with certain issues. Never hurts to try IMO.

Turpentine

Cbd and thc work in harmony with one another. In correct balance.
The advertising of cbd is a small tactic used for the legalization of marry Jane.
Honest opinion.
Colorado out door news( if it exists )will give you better more straightforward answers.

georgia_home

I hear Paul McCartney and Stevie wonder in that first line... sorry

Tried some cbd recently, a few times for gout and minor arthritis. Haven’t noticed any effect yet, except maybe a little drowsy. Gummies from a local place. Going to try for another week and see how things go.

Wife tried the skin lotion with cbd as sell, knee pain. Said no noticeable effect so far. Only tried a couple times.

Cbd and thc work in harmony with one another. In correct balance.
The advertising of cbd is a small tactic used for the legalization of marry Jane.
Honest opinion.
Colorado out door news( if it exists )will give you better more straightforward answers.

Benjamin567

Actually right now, there is no evidence that CBD oil can cure cancer.

Also, it’s hard to say if CBD oil can alleviate cancer symptoms or cancer treatment side effects, because the studies are pretty mixed and even fewer are standardized.

There have been reports that cannabinoids like THC and CBD may be helpful for nausea and vomiting and anorexia, as well as neuropathy, anxiety, depression and insomnia. Synthetic cannabinoids like dronabinol have been approved for use with chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting, but have not been shown to be superior to conventional anti-nausea medications.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
since my cancer treatment I have had ongoing issues with my digestion and bowels

I bought some 'pure' CBD from my chiropractor and tried it for about a month, every morning and every night. I couldn't tell any difference in how I felt or any symptoms

transfixer

its been a couple years since I've used any CBD oil, but I believe I mentioned earlier in this thread, anything you can buy locally in Ga isn't going to be full spectrum ,,,and it makes a difference, that being said I tried multiple brands that were full spectrum, and the only ones I noticed anything from were the ones that were 1000 or 1500mg strength, even then there were only two brands out of probably 4 that I could tell actually worked, for me they helped me get a good nights sleep, I really couldn't tell much as far as pain relief for my knee pain.

bassboy1

but I believe I mentioned earlier in this thread, anything you can buy locally in Ga isn't going to be full spectrum ,,,and it makes a difference,

This needs to be reiterated. If you can get it in Ga, can carry it into Ga without risk of a felony charge, etc, it's not going to do much - you've got to get "the good stuff" as @elfiii called it. The THC in the 'good stuff' is what activates the rest of it, so the legal stuff without THC is a glorified placebo.

nickel back

Have any of y'all tried it or heard anything about it? Thanks

One of the best CBD oil brands, NuLeaf Naturals thrives on purity and simplicity. This Denver based company uses pure, specially bred hemp for their oil. On top of that, their hemp undergoes a highly sophisticated extraction process, and later sent to a lab to verify that there are zero contaminants in the oil.

Buy CBD Oil | Pure CBD Oil | Organic CBD Oil | CBD Oil for Sale (nuleafnaturals.com)

This is the best I have found for my wife(She is a type 1 Diabetic), runs a little high compared to others but you pay for what you get.

She is thinking of trying the delta8 next time but she dos not work so the THC is no big thing for her. She is a type 1 Diabetic