Chiefs @ Bills Divisional Round

Tight Lines

The Bills are 2.5 pt. favorites over my Chiefs today. The over / under is 45.5. Having watched the Bills end the Chiefs runs several times including the 4 consecutive Super Bowls the Bills lost, I'm hoping today is different. Playing in Buffalo is hard, and they don't have the Arrowhead advantage.

I hope Mahomes is on, and Kelce's head is in the game. The Chiefs D will show up and hopefully keep the pressure on Allen. I really appreciate the Josh Allen story but I want to see my Chiefs prevail.

GO CHIEFS!

pjciii

The Bills are 2.5 pt. favorites over my Chiefs today. The over / under is 45.5. Having watched the Bills end the Chiefs runs several times including the 4 consecutive Super Bowls the Bills lost, I'm hoping today is different. Playing in Buffalo is hard, and they don't have the Arrowhead advantage.

I hope Mahomes is on, and Kelce's head is in the game. The Chiefs D will show up and hopefully keep the pressure on Allen. I really appreciate the Josh Allen story but I want to see my Chiefs prevail.

GO CHIEFS!
My head would be on that cute blond billionaire in the Chiefs suite. If she is there

Resica

GO CHIEFS!
Just tired of Chiefs, don't hate em like the Cowboys and a few others!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Gotta go with the team with more Dawgs.
James Cook is a DGD..... He was under utilized at GA but stayed and played. And now he's a stud in the NFL.