Chilaquiles

BluewaterFever

Mrs Fever was wanting chicken enchiladas so I entertained the idea this afternoon. Started making some enchilada sauce around 2.
20240218_155929.jpgGot that going and grabbed some chicken thighs and threw em in the insta pot seasoned up with cumin, chile and garlic powder. Added a lil chicken broth and let it go.20240218_155913.jpg
Nope, no enchiladas, this has a li to much liquid it tasted SO good, so I
decided, asked the boss, to mix the 2 together, added some chips, onion, cheese and jalapeños and throw under the broiler to get the cheese all melted. Added some refried beans and rice to the plate. MMM
Washed it down with a margarita
20240218_161244.jpg

ambush80

Mrs Fever was wanting chicken enchiladas so I entertained the idea this afternoon. Started making some enchilada sauce around 2.
View attachment 1289383Got that going and grabbed some chicken thighs and threw em in the insta pot seasoned up with cumin, chile and garlic powder. Added a lil chicken broth and let it go.View attachment 1289384
Nope, no enchiladas, this has a li to much liquid it tasted SO good, so I
decided, asked the boss, to mix the 2 together, added some chips, onion, cheese and jalapeños and throw under the broiler to get the cheese all melted. Added some refried beans and rice to the plate. MMM
Washed it down with a margarita
View attachment 1289386
What's in the enchilada sauce?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
That's a home run right there!