China Virus is said to have come from China. So called experts are calling it'

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Covid 19. Well, imagine this. China puts the virus out on the globe, then sells mask and a huge percentage of our medicines. Was reading about mask made in China being contaminated.
We don't wear mask, but the wife has to wear a mask to make DR visit. Went in and ask her where her mask were made. She took the box of mask she had bought at the drugstore for dr visit. Guess what? "Made in China". Double dipping, making medicine and mask for a virus they put on us.
I've already lost two 31 year old friends, husband wife. She was a nurse. She took the shots, don't know if he did or not. They left three children.
Don't know about y'all, but I'm sick of this covid bull loney. Personally know of people with cancer who were put off for months before getting treatment because covid was put first (wife is one with lung cancer). I have skin cancer problems, since I was 27 and now am 79. Couldn't get any treatment last year at all. Bet when I do get an appointment, there will be some cutting done on this old body. I get three kinds. Melanoma, squamous and basal cell.

furtaker

And our "presidential" President still loves them more than red-blooded, hard working Americans...