Classified login?

cactusjack

Can't seem to get classified page to allow me to login. Interested in a item for sale and need to contact seller. On the sign up / in page it has the below instructions for current forum members, however when I try this it tells me my username and email address are already in use. Any ideas? I vaguely remember a thread about this sometime ago but could not find it.

If you are already member of the GON Forum, please use the same username and password that you use on the GON Forum to create a new account here on the GON website. When registering on the “Create Your Account” page, enter your forum username in the Username field and your forum password in the Password fields. The website will check to make sure the info matches, and if it does, you’ll have the same username on both sites. This ensures no one else can register using your Forum username, and will allow us to combine your accounts in the near future.

95g atl

Mine doesn't work anymore and hasn't worked in years.
I even clicked on where it says forgot username/password and they are suppose to resend to my email. NOPE. Doesn't work. Tried 10x, never an email. Checked spam box, etc. Nothing.

Kind of a bummer. And can't get any support with it.

Now, I just use another similar online place to essentially do the same thing.

No idea what happened to cause this. :(

cactusjack

Semi-Pro & 95g,

Thanks for the responses. I as well tried the password reset with no reset link sent. Kind of bummer as I was interested in a for sale item and potentially wanted to sell something as well. Just wanted to make sure it wasnt user error on my part as I'm not the most tech capable person out there.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Contact the folks at the magazine for help. We don't operate the Classifieds from here.

www.GON.com

Dbender

I had the same trouble, I deleted my e-mail and then reset my e-mail here on the forum under account detail. Click on the highlighted letter at top of your page to find account detail etc. It took a couple minutes for the email confirmation then reset my password and it works fine now.

cactusjack

I had the same trouble, I deleted my e-mail and then reset my e-mail here on the forum under account detail. Click on the highlighted letter at top of your page to find account detail etc. It took a couple minutes for the email confirmation then reset my password and it works fine now.

Thank you. I was able to reset the password and email, however no luck on getting the classified side of GON to recognize my account on the forum side. Just going to have to call them. Thanks again. At least I now know I want the only one having issues.

Dbender

Welcome. It took mine a couple hours to recognize it so you may try again later just to check. If you want p.m. me your contact info and what you are looking at purchasing and I'll forward your info to the seller for you.

cactusjack

If I can’t get it after today’s chores or on Monday after I call I may take you up on that. Thanks for the offer.