Classifieds Problems

K80Shooter

Am I the only one having problems accessing the classifieds?
I get a page telling me that I am forbidden and a 403 code? It wants me to copy and paste some stuff and send it to them to check it out.

Is this legit?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Have you subscribed to GON mag. in the past couple of years? Since the last run in with scammers, you have to subscribe for at least 1 month to be able to access full classified info from then on. I don't know about the 403 page. Go to gon.com, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on contact us or customer service to be sure.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Batjacktold you right. The classifieds aren’t maintained by forum staff. Contact the GON office with issues

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Am I the only one having problems accessing the classifieds?
I get a page telling me that I am forbidden and a 403 code? It wants me to copy and paste some stuff and send it to them to check it out.

Is this legit?
Even if it is legit ---
Never click on a link provided by someone on the Interwebs unless you are absolutely certain it is a good one.

Do your research and access the website known to you to be real through an address in which you have confidence. Any link provided to you on the internet might be taking you to some duplicate site in China and the scammers have gotten very good at disguising them. AI will make this even more important in the future.

K80Shooter

Even if it is legit ---
Never click on a link provided by someone on the Interwebs unless you are absolutely certain it is a good one.

Do your research and access the website known to you to be real through an address in which you have confidence. Any link provided to you on the internet might be taking you to some duplicate site in China and the scammers have gotten very good at disguising them. AI will make this even more important in the future.

Honestly, I trust nothing about the internet, that's why I was asking if anyone else was seeing this message, just to confirm things.

This morning (Monday) everything works as it did before.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Yep, Don't trust an verify then verify again. AI isn't going to butcher up English like the Nigerians or the Chinese. It will get ever more dificult to pick out the bad guys.