CO-ANGLER WANTED FOR LOCAL GA CLUB

I am looking for a dedicated co-angler for a small club. We are a group of approx. 15 boats, comprised of avid fishermen. We fish Sinclair, Oconee, Russell, Clark Hill and Lanier. Our first tournament of the year is 2/23; my partner from last year cannot fish due to travel ball with his kids. There is a $50 team membership fee for initiation, and each tournament is $60 per boat.

My partner should be able to dedicate 1-2 days/weekends to fishing per month. I expect this person to pay their way; 1/2 boat fee and chip in on gas.

Please PM me if interested and we can go over the details.

Thanks.

LittleDrummerBoy

I am looking for a dedicated co-angler for a small club. We are a group of approx. 15 boats, comprised of avid fishermen. We fish Sinclair, Oconee, Russell, Clark Hill and Lanier. Our first tournament of the year is 2/23; my partner from last year cannot fish due to travel ball with his kids. There is a $50 team membership fee for initiation, and each tournament is $60 per boat.

My partner should be able to dedicate 1-2 days/weekends to fishing per month. I expect this person to pay their way; 1/2 boat fee and chip in on gas.

Please PM me if interested and we can go over the details.

Thanks.

Target species? Catfish would be more interesting for me (and more what I'm best at) than bass or stripers.