Cohutta Buck Only Hunt In Dec

humblehunter22

Figured I would touch base here and see. My season hopes for the quota hunt I was hoping for didnt pan out this year. However after having my boss man come up to me the other day and remind me I had approved pto on the docket to burn up I had put in for contention in case I did draw a quota hunt this year.

I have decided to go with plan B and try an area I have been wanting to visit for some time now which is Cohutta Wma. It appears they have a Buck Only hunt at the beginning of Dec. In saying that I went ahead and adjusted my time off to the 1st of Dec and am planning on staying up at Cohutta from Thursday through Sunday the end of the hunt.

I am looking to see if anyone has this hunt on their radar currently that may want to buddy up for the hunt in particular. I am familiar with the terrain and the area in particular and not looking to piggy back off of anyones efforts far as finding my own areas to hunt goes.

Would rather enjoy the trip with others and meet new folks as it stands currently appears I more than likely will be going solo. I definitely understand the "rough" hunting that pertains to the terrain of the North Ga mountains and can definitely hold my own coering the terrain up there hunting wise and have no problem helping anyone pack any deer out while I am up for the hunt if anyone needs help.

So if anyone sees this that may be solo as well planning to attend or a group of folks that wouldnt mind sharing hunt camp definitely would be more than ready to swap stories and tall tales by the camp fire after the days hunt.