3 Hunters
6mm creeds/ar10 with night vision and thermal
Grady county fields and pastures
60 degrees/windy
foxpro mfk boss acoustics tony tebbe vocals
1 heard
5 seen
4 killed

The coyotes were active and so were the Predator Outlaws. We ran three sets killing 4 dawgs and missing one. They were in the fields at dark and Mark killed the first one before Strick and myself could even get set up on the first set. Second set we missed an opportunity cause the dawg was already in the field. We called it anyway after the missed shot and after some mfk and boss acoustics vocals, a female broke cover at about 700 yards and was curious. I switched to tony tebbe den raid and she came on a run. She started circling downwind to play the wind and she made us. As she turned to leave I bark howled at her and she stopped and Mark lobbed a 437 yard hail mary at her and he body slammed her. It was an awesome shot. The third set we went to try to help a farmer out who said he had lost 2 calves recenty. A couple of mfk howls had a pair charging hard to us within seconds and we dropped them both. One being an old warrior dawg. Huge with yellow teeth and very well fed. His calf killing days ended.

Attachments

• IMG_5427.jpg
    IMG_5427.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Mark K

Banned
11/22/19
3 Hunters
6mm creeds/ar10 with night vision and thermal
Grady county fields and pastures
60 degrees/windy
foxpro mfk boss acoustics tony tebbe vocals
1 heard
5 seen
4 killed

The coyotes were active and so were the Predator Outlaws. We ran three sets killing 4 dawgs and missing one. They were in the fields at dark and Mark killed the first one before Strick and myself could even get set up on the first set. Second set we missed an opportunity cause the dawg was already in the field. We called it anyway after the missed shot and after some mfk and boss acoustics vocals, a female broke cover at about 700 yards and was curious. I switched to tony tebbe den raid and she came on a run. She started circling downwind to play the wind and she made us. As she turned to leave I bark howled at her and she stopped and Mark lobbed a 437 yard hail mary at her and he body slammed her. It was an awesome shot. The third set we went to try to help a farmer out who said he had lost 2 calves recenty. A couple of mfk howls had a pair charging hard to us within seconds and we dropped them both. One being an old warrior dawg. Huge with yellow teeth and very well fed. His calf killing days ended.
I’m guessing the old warrior dawg is the one on the left that had a head the size of a watermelon?
Great job guys! Y’all freaking Rock at predator elimination! Save a few for us trappers, lol!!

Yotedawg

I’m guessing the old warrior dawg is the one on the left that had a head the size of a watermelon?
Great job guys! Y’all freaking Rock at predator elimination! Save a few for us trappers, lol!!
Yes, he was the old warrior. He weighed 36 pounds and was a stud. Very well fed.

Yotedawg

10/23/19
1 hunter
6mm Creedmoor with NV
Grady county backyard
MFK comp howls
2 heard
2 seen
1 killed

The Predator Outlaws were actually taking the night off last night but targets of opportunity just can't be ignored. Predator Outlaw trigger man Mark Starr's wife heard some coyotes howling close to their house and told him so he ran outside in his pj's and snake boots with his gun and foxpro shockwave. He set up poolside and howled a few times with mfk comp howls and had a pair come up in his backyard where he harvested this very healthy female. Another south Georgia dawg down.

Attachments

• IMG_5440.JPG
    IMG_5440.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 22

chase870

Possum Sox
10/23/19
2 hunters
AR 15/ AR 10 IR Hunter thermal on both
Morgan County Pastures and soy bean field
Some Discount call my buddy bought at Academy Rabbit in distress and Howls
4 groups heard
1 dog seen
0 killed

We were headed to our first set and saw a dog in whats left of a soy bean field started to call with the rabbit in distress and had the dog on the way it hung up at about 500 yards my buddy hit a howl on the new call and it shut off half way through the howl it hit a low spot in the field never to be seen again.

geebler

10/24
1 hunter
Ar-15 w/ thermal
Douglas county -grown up field
Foxpro rabbit distress- boss/MFK/Foxpro vocals
Heard several
2 seen
0 killed
Had what sounded like a pair sound off just outside of the field about 20 minutes into the set. After another 10 minutes or so one of them skirted the edge of the field (moving a total of about 100 yards down the edge towards the call) but never would come out into the field for a decent shot. A few minutes later one appeared in the same spot as the first, but it came into the field and followed the opposite side of a small hill until on the other side of the field and then went into the woods never offering a shot. Sat in silence for a minutes before leaving and one sounded off behind me about 100 yards and then another answered about 100 yards in front of me. I decided to leave them be for the night and walked back to the truck and several lit up right where I had been setup...o'well, it was fun and that's just how it goes sometimes.

Last edited:

Yotedawg

10/24/19
3 Hunters
6 creeds, ar10 with with nv and thermal
Thomas county planted pines and food plot
Foxpro, Boss predator acoustics, mfk, tony tebbe, luck duck vocals and distress
Several heard
0 seen
0 killed
We hate hunting with an east wind and tonight reminded us why. Although we had several howl back at us, they weren’t moving and because of landlines we could not go to them.

Yotedawg

10/28/19
3 Hunters
6 creeds/ar10 with nv and thermal
74 degrees, very humid
Grady county pastures and tall pines
0 heard
1 seen
0 killed

Very hot and humid night but we tried them anyway. Dawgs were silent. On the second set we did have one to show up next to the pond within 10 seconds of howling. He had to have been laying down at the edge trying to keep cool. He was down the bank so we could not see him. He looked back at us but he was getting out of sight quickly. We never could get on him to take a shot.

Yotedawg

11/01/19
1 hunter
6mm creedmoor with thermal
North Grady county field
50's low humidity north wind
0 heard
1 seen
1 killed

Went out alone for a couple of sets. First set was using some of Boss Predator Acoustics new sounds. Put on some Mouse Manic and pulled in a huge bobcat from 250 yards out. This sound hypnotized this cat and brought it up to within 20 yards. I was so into watching this show that I almost missed this female come into the sound as well. She stepped out of some cotton and the 6mm creedmoor with Sierra Blitzking handloads drilled her on the spot.

Attachments

• IMG_5472.jpg
    IMG_5472.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 5

geebler

11/3
2 hunters
Ar-15 w/ thermal
Fulton county cow pasture
Lucky duck rabbit distress/vocals
Lots heard
1 seen
0 killed
After a few minutes of rabbit distress we swapped to vocals and were immediately serenaded by what sounded like a fairly large pack. Called to them for about an hour and decided they weren't coming and to leave them for another night. When my partner went to pickup the caller there was a coyote that had snuck in behind us and was just sitting and watching, he said the coyote just meandered back into the woods never spooking.
Upon reviewing the satellite image of the area I realized the large pack was on the opposite side of a pond that is about 100 acres in size, so they may have actually been working their way around to us. Seems impatience costs us quite often, I may start staying on stand more than an hour (especially stands where they are talking to us) and just do fewer sets.

ddawg

11/2/2019
2 Hunters
22-250 / AR with green light
Floyd County cut hay field
Several Heard
1 seen
1 killed
This was my first dedicated coyote hunt. I was using my new Ruger American Predator 22-250 with a SWFA SS scope.
We got some return howls, and We walked up on the field about 30 minutes after dark. We immediately spotted a Yote on the edge of the field about 150 yds out. With no time to set up a caller, my buddy squeak called and coyote came in on a string. I popped him at about 80 yds.
Pic from my phone is to large to load..

Yotedawg

11/12/19
3 hunters
6mm creeds/308 with thermal and night vision
Grady county fields
Foxpro, mfk, boss acoustics, tony tebbe vocals and distress
0 seen
0 killed

Too warm. Dead night.

Yotedawg

11/18/19
3 hunters
6mm creeds/308 with thermal and night vision
50 degrees
North Grady county fields and pastures
several heard
4 seen
1 killed

Active night. Cool and crisp. First set called a double up in a pasture. Mark knocked one down and he appeared to be doing the death flop. While we were walking out to him he got up and hobbled to the woods. All we had with us were pistols so we had no shot at him. Second set we called in a bobcat right up to the caller. Got some cool video of that. Third and forth set were blank, fifth set called in another double and this time Mark planted this young male.

Attachments

• IMG_5569.jpg
    IMG_5569.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 1

Yotedawg

11/19/19
3 hunters
6 creeds/ 308 ar10 with night vision and thermal
Grady county fields and pastures and backyards
50 degrees
Foxpro, Boss Acoustics, TT, LD vocals and distress
0 heard
1 seen
1 killed

The Predator Outlaws were at it again. We ran 5 sets calling in three fox and this nice male. We had a call from a landowner getting dawg pics on his trailcam at the deer feeder back behind his house. He wanted it dealt with so we moved in and actually killed this coyote in his backyard....literally!

Attachments

• IMG_5575.jpg
    IMG_5575.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 1

chase870

Possum Sox
20 Nov 19
2 hunters
AR10 with thermal / AR15 with thermal
challenge howls pup in distress. new call
barrow county hay fields pastures and woods
50's little to no wind
several groups heard
6 seen
1 killed

First set we got some responses in the distance. second set we had them within 100 yards but could never get them to break cover. Third set was perfect yote was doing exactly what I figured he would do I pulled the trigger and click. Empty chamber yote circles buddie misses 3 times. Next set we had a different groups answer our howls, then the train came by and we could tell which pack was closest to us. we called through a front yard across a hwy across a pasture and then we lit em up. Big Alpha Male ran about 30 yards we could watch the blood pour out as he ran. Shot another one that was busy doing the death dance and whimpering till he got it together and disappeared into the fence row

Attachments

• IMG_5696.jpg
    IMG_5696.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 10

Permitchaser

I have hunted Coyotes for years and used mouth calls. Howler, rabbits, fawn, and more. Now i have a Fox Pro electronic. First time out with my fawn deco and flippin feather i played the fawn distress and killed 2. Man i thought this is going to be easy. Since i haven't seen a Coyote. Still using my bambi decoy and my flippin feather if i could get one to come in they come running when they see an easy meal.
So my question is how long do you let the call play a sound. I primarily use fawn distress, locater, pup distress, lone female and challenge when I'm desperate
And is it helpful to use mouth calls with the electronicthey
Thanks