CRAPPIE PONTOON

gunnurse

Huck Finn boat. Get tired of fishing, it turns into an instant campground. Maybe someday.

Chap

Huck Finn boat. Get tired of fishing, it turns into an instant campground. Maybe someday.

I have plans to do this at some point. I have a stack of pressure treated lumber ready to go, though I am sure I need more. There are plenty of good videos and tutorials on YouTube. Most tend to center around finding a suitable trailer first, then building it to fit your trailer. When I get around to doing this, it's going to be a totally flat deck, no built-in seating. Some built-in storage, but that is it. I want the deck clear and clean for convenience and flexibility.

stripermack

Seriously getting ready to purchase a pontoon. We will be primarily using it for Crappie Fishing. I was interested to see what kind of set ups the good people on here run for "CRAPPIE TOON". Please post & tell...
Thnx...
MoCo
Usually Striper Fish but the concept works for pulling any live bait or jigs. I have 12 rod holders around the boat.

Attachments

• 3628D7AD-DDC5-4950-B07E-EA093E794EBB.jpeg
    3628D7AD-DDC5-4950-B07E-EA093E794EBB.jpeg
    566.1 KB · Views: 21

stripermack

Seriously getting ready to purchase a pontoon. We will be primarily using it for Crappie Fishing. I was interested to see what kind of set ups the good people on here run for "CRAPPIE TOON". Please post & tell...
Thnx...
MoCo
View of the front

Attachments

• 8B7ADBD9-0B77-49BD-8496-A336E3EE7012.jpeg
    8B7ADBD9-0B77-49BD-8496-A336E3EE7012.jpeg
    209.7 KB · Views: 15
My dad has one rigged out just for fishing , usually crappie fishing at night when we have the whole family
I have so many memories of this as a child. My granddad and dad both had pontoons for this purpose. I can't wait to pass these memories and traditions on to my boys.